Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:

Updates:
2.1.2 Live

Sales:
Xi'An Scout

Free Flight:
Free flight week, no package or credit card requiredAurora LN, Mustang Delta and F7C Hornet included

Art stuff:
24:38 Hurston landing zone lookdev testing
52:02 Art Sneak Peek: Apocalypse Arms Rail Gun (Scourge) Blockout

Spoiler

01:00 2016 development summit still going
01:40 Game packages getting split up after 14th February
02:48 RTV subscriber edition with Shawn Tracy

Spectrum Dispatch:
03:20 Los Angeles: Additional Caterpillar concepts, more character clothing,HUD for EVA
05:40 Austin: Party system improved for next build, Hurston landing zone layout almost finished, Hurston Dynamics showcase in the works, Xi'An Scout getting ready for hangar
09:14 Manchester: fixing audio issues, some more FPS animations, FPS AI
11:08 Frankfurt: Patcher improvement, better filter for unperceived objects

14:27 Player Clip: You're gonna PAYlancer...
15:19 Interview with US Art Director Mark Skelton
29:16 Ship Shape: Talk about the flight model
48:32 Player Clip: Step Up 7: The Future
49:07 BTS clip of Gillian Anderson released, new interview tomorrow
49:59 Xi'An Scout available, will be the next hangar ready ship
50:26 Buy back store added to RSI webpage, now with token to spend store credit

51:06 MVP: Froogle - "learn to fly" video
52:02 Art Sneak Peek: Apocalypse Arms Rail Gun (Scourge) Blockout

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Okay...what's the point of this post?

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

So we dont need to watch the video??? Hence the title TL;DW. Not everyone wants to watch a 50 min video when they could just read a quick post.

Gives a short description of what happened (Napper has been doing them since I have been around here :D ) It also tells you any star citizen related events like our orgs weekly meetup on Saturday. Not everyone wants to keep up with all the news for star citizen by watching and reading everything so a nice concise Too long didn't read section is a good to get caught up on all the news in 1 weekly read. 

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

They really need to get their stuff together. They just announced a buch of stuff.

Patch 2.1.2 released to live and a free flight is added

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

They really need to get their stuff together. They just announced a buch of stuff.

Patch 2.1.2 released to live and a free flight is added

Yeah the classic RTV they were asked what ships they wanted to be out this year and the response was 'All of them' :D

But realistically I don't see why ships shouldn't be made ready quicker and quicker as they get the pipelines better and their style sheets get more refined. it will just be the new features and systems that will take them most of the work.

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Still nothing about the server side FPS issues? Damn.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Still nothing about the server side FPS issues? Damn.

One of the recent ptu patches tested with larger amounts of people available in a session so I think they are trying to pin point what is causing their bottlenecks, hopefully soon they will streamline their code for such a big map.

One of the recent ptu patches tested with larger amounts of people available in a session so I think they are trying to pin point what is causing their bottlenecks, hopefully soon they will streamline their code for such a big map.

Yes. Sooner would be better than later. It is a shame that people with 980 Tis are getting 12-20FPS even on low. lol

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yes. Sooner would be better than later. It is a shame that people with 980 Tis are getting 12-20FPS even on low. lol

Never seen it that low, normally I get about 20 - 30 in port olisar running max with a custom cfg to run even higher, its mostly the cpu usage thats the bottleneck client side anyway