Anyone seen this video? [Tesla]

Imabigmac

I think its a very well done video and my friends agree. Interesting atmosphere a little bit of mad max in the background, old school style affects and a Tesla. What do you guys think of it?

Not my video. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

meh that ad doesn't not make me want to buy a tesla.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

meh that ad doesn't not make me want to buy a tesla.

Well its not trying to. Besides do any car ads really make you want to buy the car? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

I have now

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

still don't like tesla, still will never buy a tesla ever. gasoline powered cars are still so much better.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well its not trying to. Besides do any car ads really make you want to buy the car? 

why make the ad if not to sell their product, and no no ad will make me buy something i will buy something based on what i want, but that is the purpose of an ad to sell a product.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

I am very confident that a lot of the electricity that powers that car was generated from coal, oil and gas.

still don't like tesla, still will never buy a tesla ever. gasoline powered cars are still so much better.

They are neat cars, not the best car. And their stupid SUV thing is just unappealing to me. 

why make the ad if not to sell their product, and no no ad will make me buy something i will buy something based on what i want, but that is the purpose of an ad to sell a product.

Tesla had nothing to do with the video as far as I know it was an independent video.  

I am very confident that a lot of the electricity that powers that car was generated from coal, oil and gas.

And I would agree with you one that. However it is shown that we can make electricity in other ways that aren't as destructive. Can we be completely dependent on those sources, probably not but it is possible to reduce the Coal Generated Electricity. I'am just as much a skeptic of the whole electric car deal, but the Model S is a nice car regardless. 

Spoiler

When I have kids, I will buy a Tesla. It is a safer car. For now I will enjoy my sport cars. I do want a Tesla 2 seater, but a modern version. I believe Elon stated something about coming out with one after the model 3. If energy cell density triples, it would make electric cars a no brainier for me to get.

All tesla supercharging stations are solar powered. Many owners of Teslas have solar panels on their roofs. Even if they get their energy from coal, it is still more efficient than gasoline engines.

Electric cars will be better than gasoline in every technical way in the future. Has instantaneous torque, lower maintenance, better energy efficiency, etc. One batter cell technology increase significantly or ubiquitous battery swap stations become a thing, gasoline cars will go the way of the horse.

Looks more like an add for an american truck or muscle car than an electric luxury sedan

Just its not trying to street race, beat a ricer in a quater mil or trying to tow an entire construction site. 

Spoiler

And I would agree with you one that. However it is shown that we can make electricity in other ways that aren't as destructive. Can we be completely dependent on those sources, probably not but it is possible to reduce the Coal Generated Electricity. I'am just as much a skeptic of the whole electric car deal, but the Model S is a nice car regardless. 

Coal power better not stop happening, I don't want the town next to mine to be even more of a Ghetto.

I am very confident that Coal power plants like Hazelwood (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelwood_Power_Station) are not very efficient, but a modern petrol or diesel powered cars would be very efficient.  

And I guess its missing Mike Rowe too

OMG, I forgot about those!!

Coal power better not stop happening, I don't want the town next to mine to be even more of a Ghetto.

I am very confident that Coal power plants like Hazelwood (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazelwood_Power_Station) are not very efficient, but a modern petrol or diesel powered cars would be very efficient.  

In comparisons to other polluters I think cars account for a low percentage of emissions, but the partially problem I think is the industry around the production of cars. 

Spoiler