What phone is better?

Drkrinklez

Iphone 6s (Not jailbroken)

Samsung galaxy s6 

Galaxy note 5

HTC one M9

NEXUS 6

I am getting a new phone tonight and I don't know what I should get. here are my choices...

Samsung galaxy s6 

Galaxy note 5

HTC one M9

NEXUS 6

I am getting a new phone tonight and I don't know what I should get. here are my choices...

I would get the Nexus or Oneplustwo.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

my recommendation is to filter out which OS you prefer first

If it's IOS,then you really have only one option

If it's Andriod,then filter down your choice even more (camera performance,screen type,etc)

iPhone has nice emoji and face time plus you will be "accepted" by ze white people who believe iPhone is best

Samsungs come with so much shit on them and it up to the user 
HTC M9 is pure shit\

Nexus 6 is nice as hell

If they have a G4 or G Flex 2 try to go for those

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3

Don't forget about sony or one+.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I would choose the Note 5.

Samsungs come with so much shit on them and it up to the user

The preinstalled bloatware has been reduced by quite a lot.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

i have the 6s and I think it's pretty nice. The 6s or the nexus should be the only phones you're deciding to get. Both have their pros and their cons but you'll be very happy with both.

From that list, 6s if you want the most performance, any Galaxy phone if you're invested in Android. 

Just had a very similar predicament. Bought a second hand Nexus 6 and it's dope as hell

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming | Intel Core i5 7300HQ | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GTX1050ti | Corsair Force LS 120GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | 6TB Seagate Barracuda

Acer 21" IPS | 15" in-built | Logitech MX Master | Das Keyboard 4C Ultimate | Windows 10 Pro

iPad Pro 10.5" 2017 | A10X | 4GB | 64GB | Silver | Silicone Cover

Huawei Mate 10 Pro | Kirin 970 | 6GB | 128GB | Mocha Brown | Dbrand Carbon Fibre Black Skin

6s is a beast! 

if Android id get the Sony Xperia Z5

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The nexus 6p, note 5, iPhone 6s is good phones

You should get either the note 5 or the nexus 6p

I would choose the Note 5.

The preinstalled bloatware has been reduced by quite a lot.

Wait a second. "REDUCED" ;)  well I guess I'm not going to waste my time with this. I'm off to the beautiful place called "Thou Google Land O' Stock" aka my Nexus 5X

Samsung galaxy s6 

Galaxy note 5

HTC one M9

NEXUS 6

The iphone 6s, great software and future updates, while the os is not for everyone, imo it's great and quite intuitive to use. The camera on the 6s is really nice, improving on the previous year's model. It has fast auto focus, and is quite consistent in taking pictures as well. This year's model is also able to take 4k video, so I suppose that's a plus too. The screen on it although not as clear compared to the other phones you have mentioned, should be more than enough. The color accuracy and viewing angles on the display is really nice, so it's a good basically 720p screen. Build quality is 10/10 as it always has been, but you might want to consider getting a case or skin for it as it is really slippery. Battery on the phone is okay not the best or the worst, being ios it does have good standby time. So you don't have to worry about there being a battery drain while idling. The 6s also uses an nvme form of storage which makes it the fastest storage on any phone to date, along that the A9 in the phone is the fastest soc of any phone, if not the second, as there is an upcoming competitor the snapdragon 820.

I'm going to be grouping the s6 and the note 5 into one, build quality on the flagship samsung devices is superb this time around. Battery life on the s6 I would say is average, but on the note 5 it is great, as it has a bigger body allowing samsung to fit a larger battery. Many people have disliked the software being touchwiz on the samsung devices, as it has been notorious for not being the most intuitive interface and having a big effect on the overall performance of the phone. Compared to the years before, the software seems to be heading in the right direction, but it still needs quite a bit of work. Both the cameras on the S6 and the note 5 are the same, so they're both good. Display again is an 1440p amoled panel, so be prepared for colors that really POP!.

I would stay away from the m9, I'm not quite sure if the overheating of the 810 has been addressed through some form of a software update. Although the camera has been switched to some form of a 20 mp sensor, it still needs work compared to the cameras of the other flagship phones.

Nexus 6, not alot to say about this phone, but if you're all about customizing and wanting the fastest vanilla updates from google. I would say that this would be your go-to phone if you're into that kind of stuff. Battery life is okay, some people have complained about the build quality of this phone, specifically the letters of "Nexus" on the back of the phone peeling off. Personally for me a phone of this size "6 inches" is way too big for me to even grip and hold comfortably, but that's me, your opinion may be different. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/