The need to destroy my laptop with no evidence

Venomas

Is there a way to brick cpu or gpu it easily and quickly?

Yes, but why would we help you commit crimes, am very confused here. :-(

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

This is my laptop and it just won't die. Turned off fan trying to make it overheat and break but it keeps working

You need to break it because you want your parents to buy you a new one?

Or RMA it

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

It's a bet not a froud

So by breaking it because of a bet makes it not fraud?... thats not how the law works.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

If it breaks a friend will replace it for me

give it 12 years, it will break.

so very nice to your "friend"

give it 12 years, it will break.

so very nice to your "friend"

Or 6 months if it's Alienware, all aboard the Alienware hate train.

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

This is Toshiba satellite l755 warranty expired 2 years ago and I have no insurance so it's not a froud

I hope you break it, go to get a new one and they find that you did this on purpose, and you don't get a new one. Read the ToS of your warranty, there's a lot of fine print.

Spoiler

It's a bet not a froud

If it breaks a friend will replace it for me

I have no idea what kind of a 'friend' goes along with a bet to "destroy a laptop without evidence". This to me just sounds like a child who breaks their phone, just so that their parents can buy them a newer one.

Take my advice here and be the better friend, and don't destroy the laptop.

I never asked for anyones advice on life if no knows how to break a laptop just shut up. Useless forum -.-

Milkjugg are u all retarded or can't read eng ? FRIEND BUYS ME NEW LAPTOP. NOT SHOP

I never asked for anyones advice on life if no knows how to break a laptop just shut up. Useless forum -.-

I remember when I was 12...

I know I know!

Update the BIOS >:3

and say you tried to keep everything updated but the update failed

heheh

MAX THE VOLTAGE

DESTROY THE OC

bend the screen and say it fell

you tried to overclock but your hand slipped to the right and maxed the oc

pour water on the keyboard while its on >:3

open it up and scratch the mobo

bend the cpu pins

cook the battery

say i dropped the laptop and charged my battery for too long

eat the KEYS but say you lost them

unplug the fan

turn thermal throttle off

damage the mouse pad

break the clicky buttons

pour water in the battery plug

pour water in the hdmi/usb port while turned on

paint it using thick paint and say you didnt like the current colour

open the hdd scratch the disks and bend the heads

open the ssd and scratch it

put it under EXTREME Load and unplug the fans and turn thermal throttle off

bend the screen

punch it and say some stuck/dead pixels appeared on the screen

drop it on the side and say i was playing this pony maze game then i cried because i hurt my hand then it fell

wear cotton socks cotton gloves cotton t-shirt/shirt cotton pants and open it up (on a carpet) and make as much static electric and slap the hell out of it

start touching the cpu heatink

take off thermal paste and do some intense stuff on it

eat biscuits on it (all dem crumbs >:3)

kick it and say you were walking down the stairs and dropped it

flush it and say you were watching youtube in the bath but it fell in and you didnt know you had to leave it to dry so you turned it straight back on when you were finished washing

heat the room up as hot as you can get it turn thermal throttle off, unplug the fans and again extreme load and say i was cold so i used it as a heater/radiator

throw it at the wall and say you were at the café and this guy was robbing the shop then you throw your laptop at him to stop him then he goes ape and runs away

get a litre of mountain dew and pour it onto the laptop

thats all i can think of FOR NOW

ill come back in a bit with a few hundred more ideas :)

I know! I know!

Step 1. Get a job.

Step 2. ???

Step 3. PROFIT

Fold on it

Spoiler

[CPU] - Intel Core i5-4590  

[Motherboard] - MSI B85-G43 GAMING 

[RAM] - Kingston HyperX Beast (2x4GB) 1866Mhz... CPU only supports 1600Mhz

[SSD] - A-Data SP600 128GB SSD

[HDD]- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda

[GPU] - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

[Case] - Corsair SPEC-03 White 

[PSU] - Rosewill 450W 80+Bronze

Why would you need to break it without evidence for a bet? Why not just obviously break it?

Also, how are you certain that this friend will actually buy you a new one?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

But you did, you asked for our advice on how to break your laptop, so we tried to help you from commiting a fraud or from making your friend by you a new laptop, also, you are very welcome that we spent our time trying to help you break it, Go ask on some other forum then, you will very likely get the same answers.

You come on to a tech forum asking for help to destroy a laptop and essentially commit fraud. 

fraud
noun
  1. wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

It doesn't need to be insurance or warranty to be fraud. If you want a new laptop, search ebay or amazon. It's so much easier 

Failed to load signature. Error 404 - Witty comment not found

I know I know!

Update the BIOS >:3

and say you tried to keep everything updated but the update failed

heheh

MAX THE VOLTAGE

DESTROY THE OC

bend the screen and say it fell

you tried to overclock but your hand slipped to the right and maxed the oc

pour water on the keyboard while its on >:3

open it up and scratch the mobo

bend the cpu pins

cook the battery

say i dropped the laptop and charged my battery for too long

eat the KEYS but say you lost them

unplug the fan

turn thermal throttle off

damage the mouse pad

break the clicky buttons

pour water in the battery plug

pour water in the hdmi/usb port while turned on

paint it using thick paint and say you didnt like the current colour

open the hdd scratch the disks and bend the heads

open the ssd and scratch it

put it under EXTREME Load and unplug the fans and turn thermal throttle off

bend the screen

punch it and say some stuck/dead pixels appeared on the screen

xD eat the keys.

edit: I'm having a laughing fit, send help.