Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Want that Kova! Still have A4Tech  lame mouse :(

That Kova looks awesome. My CMStorm Devastator is getting squeaky and i cant stand it anymore.

Ooooh that Kova looks nice, especially the white one!

Would be nice to replace my RAT 5  and its dodgy horizontal tracking :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Kiro would be nice, since my Logitech g700 has been acting up lately. Mouse button 2 isn't working reliably and m1 will stuck down time to time, this really makes playing R6 a terrible experience. I've been tyring to fix it but it seems that the actual buttons are fubar.

i would love the white kova but any kova would suit nicely.

my old gaming mouse has died and i am right now using a cheapo mouse.

I want the Kova mouse. It looks sturdy and good to handle. Plus i like the cable as well. very flexible.

roccat kova would be great. it would be great to play with awesome mouse like that + current mouse is soon dead probably :D played way too much with it :D

i would LOVE the kova due to the extra key buttons on the side to optimize efficiency in workflow and in many fast paced games :)

That Kova White looks brilliant, would look even better next to my Roccat Ryos!

I'd go with Kova, as I'd like to have more presets under my right hand

Kova would be really nice. Never had any Roccat stuff but i hear they are great.  B)

I want the Kova!

Hey guys!

I've been a viewer of LTT for a long time and Linus inspired me to do a desk build of my own (link: http:\\imgur.com/a/AB6VK ). If I win the mouse I'll use it as my main mouse. I've never had a "premium" mouse such as this and it'd be a great experience.

Thanks for having a giveaway!

I'd love to win the Kova, I have a friend who games on my PC on the weekends and he is left handed. Sadly my current mouse is a right hand specific model which is uncomfortable to use for him :(

The Kiro would be really great as a replacement for my old dell mouse which has now almost invisible logo on the top.

Kova. I'd love to have one to improve my gaming and graphics design experiences. :)

Kova would be awesome.

Why? Because my Razer Mamba 2012 edition pretty much falls apart in my hand while I'm gaming :(

Kova White !! please and because this microsoft mouse is too old now :P

Kova, though, Kiro would be fine too. I already have a good mouse (Corsair Sabre RGB), but I want this for a friend. They have an Apple Magic Mouse, and it's horrible for gaming. They can't really get anything else, because they buy Apple, but they still like to play games.

Thanks!

Kova is looks cool. Who would not want to win?: D

Hey i would first of all like to say that they are both very nice looking mouses, but if i had to choose one it would have to be the "kova" not just for the fact that it is one sexy mouse but also for the gaming i could do on it with the multiple buttons on the sides, let me tell you it would work wonders for binding the keys that I'm usually trying to find on my keyboard, plus you know it would be good upgrading from the current "dicks smiths" mouse lol ( you know it's bad when its got a tick of approval on the bottom ) but i guess i will leave my submission at that. Thanks for the competition I do love me some free stuff :) and good luck to all who entered peace 

i would like a roccat kova, cool looking mouse and one of the best brands, need it for my gaming needs and replacement for my 4 year old mouse.