Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Hi all! I'd frankly love either mouse! However my preference would be the Kova. Hopefully I can get chosen! Thanks!

I am actually in the market for a solid gaming mouse, I've been saving up for some time now for a decent one, but getting a free one would let me reallocate that money for a new keyboard. I prefer higher dpi mice so the Kova would be ideal but anything would be better than a 6 year old Microsoft comfort mouse.

That Kova would be nice. I'd give it to my dad if I got it. he could really use a quality mouse. the last time he had a good mouse was 3 years ago when his old logitech died.

wow really Awesome!

i would really want to try Roccat mouse for FPS i think Kova would be nice :D

thanks LMS for giveaways :D

|Case: Fractal Desgin Define R4 |CPU: Intel i5-4670k @ 4.2GHz |GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Classifide |RAM: 8GB Vengence @ 1.6GHz 

|Storage: 60GB Kingstone V300 SSD, 500GB Samsung EVO 840, 3TB WD Green HDD |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z87 |PSU: Be Quiet 650W

I need the kova, the black one.

I like it!

Thanks and peace!

Firstly, Huge Thanks To ROCCAT For this giveaway.

I want a Kova Gaming Mouse, Because Actually i don't have a gaming mouse I Still use my old HP Mouse For Gaming.

I would love to get my hands on one of those Kova Mice.

Why? Roccat convinced me a couple of years ago of their quality, and I need a new mouse for Servers, travelling (which I do a lot) and controlling my Raspberry Pis that I got scattered aroudn in different systems :D

I want kova white. It's an opportunity to check a roccat's product

The Kova would be pretty sick. Been looking to upgrade my mouse for a while, but can't really afford a half decent one.

Both are nice, but i'd like Kova more. But everything would come in handy, my mouse is dying :c

I want the Roccat Kova. I want to review this mouse so bad. After seeing the design of the buttons to the left and right of left and right click, I immediately wanted to try this mouse out and share my thoughts. 

It'd be great to win a Kova, since I haven't had a mouse upgrade in about 3.5 years. I still have a Steelseries Sensei which is starting to fall apart- also that it hasn't gotten an upgrade to Steelseries Engine 3 yet is kinda annoying. A new mouse over all would be great!

Kiro pretty pls with sugar on top,Ive been using my current mouse for years now and welp...beat to hell...Lazy to go to the store...Rather have one delivered to me *hopefully free*...Orite Thx and peace out.......

PS. Wut Iz Lyfe Anymoar...Maybe Ill write a little moar..Just for the kicks.

PotatoPotatoPotatoPotatoPotato

I would love to win the Kova because it looks like a great gaming nouse and I recently made my own pc and I don't have a good mouse for it yet, I'm using an old Dell mouse and I think this would make a great addition to my setup. Keep up the great videos.

Thanks

I would appreciat the Kova White

Why? Because well obvious reasons, I would love to own one and getting something from you guys would be awesome!

Hi Linus, ty for all the awesome videos you and your team make. Love watching them.

I'd like the Kova. My mouse is on it's last leg, the clicker is starting to give out sometimes. I'll have to double click more then once just to open a folder. T_T I've been looking at buying a new mouse for awhile now and just didn't want to until this one died completely. The Kova looks pretty sweet. It looks like something I'd definitely buy. Ty for offering the giveaway.

Hey Linus i really would love the kova. 

I have been watching your videos for 3 years now i love every single one of them like every single one of them sadly i couldn't subscribe multiple times anyway. 

But anyway i am a techy guy as well i work in the sever business and i would love to use the Kova as my work mouse due to that i am supplyed with cheep mouses that do not have any functions whatsoever 

I would love a Kova, my deathadder keeps backstabbing teammates in spawn by itself, and 7 years is too much for a mouse imo.

Akul The Big