Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Cool design and great mouse. I want KOVA ;)  

I'd like to try for the Kova White mouse. I've recently built my first PC and I went with a white/black color scheme (MSI Krait edition, white/black HyperX RAM, NZXT Noctis 450, other things.) I'm running with a generic Dell Keyboard and a generic Dell Mouse. I'd love to have a mouse that matches the color scheme for my build.

Hey, 1st Thanks LMG, and Roccat for the awesome giveaway.

Really either one is fine by me, but as so many are requesting the kova, i might want to go with the Kiro, it's not for me though, i just made my Girlfriend her first build which is coming soon and she will build it herself, with my help of course and as much as i would like the money doesn't stretch at all, so a gaming mouse would be a great help really!

Unfortunately i just registered in this forum for this giveaway, still i think this will be in a great help for any questions i might have, it was because of u and LMG that i turned desktop computers and i'm glad i did find your group.

Continue the great work, about 8 months watching your channel and loving it ! 

Thanks a lot!

The kova looks like it has some interesting button placements could really upgrade my off brand shooter mouse

The Kira because I need something better than a $2 wireless mouse :(

Honestly either one would be fine for me, but right now the Kova looks better for me.
My current mouse kinda falls apart after all these years, but it also is a roccat and i love their mice!

I'd love to have the Kiro. It says modular in the description and I'm all about making stuff unique to me. And also my craptacular generic dell mouse is just about dead.

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

I would love to get the Kova. Why I want it, well i'm using a half dead Logitech G400.

The Kova would be lovely to have, currently stuck with an old mouse that barely works anymore. :lol:

This is a tough choice, I already have a Razer naga 2014 which i love and use at 4500dpi all the time so in the case of the choice to get a nother sweet mouse i would say the the KOVA White is the best one cos it looks sexy. Hmmmmm ;)

I want kova white, cause I never had a white mouse before and never try Roccat product before and my 2 year old mouse is failing, try to fix it i think it work temporary, anyway I hope I got it, and roccat rock for the give away!  :)

i would love the kiro, due to the kextra key bottons and that i can match the lighting to my keyboad.... a suiting match :)

the roccat kova in white would not only fit my build but also be quite useful seeing as im a leftie :3

As much as I would love the White Kova... Doritos... And it would get all orange and brown and dirty.

SO.

Because of that I'll go with the Black Kova because it looks cool and RGB, and like the design is pretty cool and because my G400 is a bit old ;P

Kova because I like mouses that ambidextrous and going for a good gaming mice when playing moba games are great for me and its a dream to have one of those .

Kova is my choice. Why, you ask? Because it looks really cool, and I have only super small notebook mouse which is starting to breakdown.

Would Love to get my hands on a Kova, have never used any Roccat product and would like to try one :3

My $10 mouse doesn't have any extra buttons which I could really use.

I would prefer the Kiro since it is less flashy! :)

I would love to win roccat kova cuz heard a lot about them but never actually tried them because I can't afford them [emoji14]

I would like the Kova. I had the old Kova+ and was great...until I stepped on it and send it to a terrible death. 

I would love to win the Kova White! Because of its elegance and my need for a new mouse to play games :)

Would love a Kova cause it looks cool and my mouse just broke

I would say kova, it seems like a excellent mouse lol. I got one of those cheap 8$ "gaming" mice from eBay lol , and it's not really good at all I really REALLY need a new one lol so hopefully got a good chance:).