Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

ROCCAT Kova rgb pls I have an (arc touch mouse) and for fps and many other games eye cri eri tim. ps I like colours/colors.

[any mouse will do]

I would like to win the kova. My old mouse just died and i'm looking for a new one.

I'd like a Kiro mouse because the cheap microswitches in my current mouse are giving up the ghost; throwing a grenade in game and having it plop down at your feet is only funny so many times.

Kova would be nice! My Kone Pure is getting old

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Kiro , I like the style of this mouse and I need to retire my 4 years old DeathAdder.

It's seems solid for an overall usage and not only for gaming purpose

I would like the kiro for FPS games i play because my shipping service lost my old mouse at the way back to steelseries for a rma request -.-`

I'm gonna go for that white Kova! My case is black, all my peripherals are black, everything is black, let's just mix it up! (And more RGBs FTW!)

A Kiro would be a great upgrade for(from) my wireless 5$ gembird mouse

AWESOME ! another giveaway :D Kiro would be nice i guess ..

Btw thanks for the giveaway :D

Heya!

So straight into it I would love a Kova, I've got a M65 and I need a mouse with more buttons for my MMO's! My M65 just doesn't cut I need mooore buttons! I'd love to win but even if I don't can you recommend a MMO mouse for me please that won't break my bank? Thanks Linus! xD

I want a Kova. Why? Because my old Kova is showing his age and needs to be replaced. Thanks.

Omg I would love to get it .

Currently using like a mechanic mouse. Out of the year 0 and its starting to work not propperly anymore. O top of that is seems like a amazing mouse both internal and external

I would REALLY like the kiro. I am still stuck with the Microsoft standard mouse and the buttons are starting to show their age. Plus, I can't afford a gaming mouse because all my money is going toward a GTX960. Please choose me :D

Cheers,

hman out

Kova White.

Because of its:

1) right size for me; 

2) awesome stormtrooper design;

3) extra buttons with no extra distortion;

4) high-end sensor;

5) braided cable;

6) RGB lighting.

So it has everything I need.

I'd like the Kova because it just looks badass, especially with the RGB lighting zones, and I'm trying to make the full switch to keyboard and mouse while I'm gaming and I need all the help I can get.