Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova white

I'm going to build a new gaming setup and I think it would look great with the Isku FX - white and with the overall red and white setup.

I'd love one Kova. Appears to be an awesome mouse. I followed Roccat(which is an awesome brand btw) on Twitter. My Twitter account is: @matspunt, so you can verify that I am following Roccat.

Thanks for the Giveaway! I'll be sure to drop by in a week.

Well i need an ambidextrous mouse cause my brother is left handed and i am right handed, so while playing he gets quite irritated with the moue i currently have,a G402.

He usually plays dota 2 and he handles the mouse with his left hand and keyboard with his right hand :D  it is a awkward way of playing but still he plays good.

With the Roccat Kova White or grey i think he surely will be able to play better  :) Thank You :)

i would like to win the Kova mouse for the kool unique design that makes it badd ass with itsTurbo core V2 32-bit ARM-based MCU!! 

The kova. Because it looks like it would complement my build nicely. Cant buy it here in Pakistan anyways. 

I would like to win the Kiro mouse. I really like both of them, but I like the looks of the Kiro a little bit more and I really don't need 7000 DPI. 

Like always, nice giveaway!

I would love the kiro since I play first person shooters with a microsoft mouse currently.

twitter is @pokelegend717

Thanks!

I would like to have the Roccat Kova because it is the only model from Roccat I haven't get.

The kova would be an outstanding replacement for my stock HP mouse that I have. Goodluck to everyone!

I'd love to win the Kiro, I like its Superdextrous shape that can use for both hand, the modular design and the RGB illumination system.

That Kova looks awesome and the white one would go great with my new PC build I'm currently doing.

i would like the kiro because i cant get my mad csgo head shoots with my baller stock dell mouse

The kova would be sweet. Always wanted to try out rocats products. :-)

A ROCCAT Kova please. Why? Because it costs more then the Kiro. lol

“Put what you’ve learned to use and combine new experiences so skillfully that your thinking and actions are always one and the same.” 

Dr. Erik J. Dale, ROCCAT Scientist

I would like the Kova.  I've been looking for a upgrade from my steelseries kinzu v2 that featured more buttons and roccat has always been a company I've looked at for upgrades.  The kova looks like it could be the one.

Kova would be amazing! Looks so cool - need an upgrade from my cougar mouse too! :D

I would like the Kova, that way I dont have to steaal from my brother all the time. Thanks for the giveaway!

Want a Roccat Kova, just want to stop changing an other cacat mouse, because of my golden finger.

*cacat mean disabled in Malay.

I'd definitely go for the Kova - it's brilliant and it has enough buttons to support my needs; I just love it ;)

PLEASE I need that Kova Mouse.. It looks sexy and will definitely benefit me in games and it has RGB. 

My current mouse only has 1 color and it's frustrating..  :wacko:

Love your videos guys.

Keep those videos coming!!