Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Any new mouse would be greatly appreciated, my old wireless Toshiba mouse is good, but the wireless receiver is falling apart and is only just staying alive.

I'd like to win the Kiro because I love the look, Custom button options and my $20 logitech was supposed to be temporary!

I would like love to have  the kiro because it looks nice it is a awesome mouse and my mouse isnt working properly anymore so i need to get a new one.

kova would be nice, i want to get back into pc gaming and a new mouse would be a great help

I would really appreciate the Kova-White because, I love your show and just love your faces. You guys make my sad existence so much bett. 

Wait...

What? 

Did you really ask me to answer... "why"? 

Let me tell you something "LinusTechTips":

1. I subscribed to linustechtips on the youtube
  2. I just hit the like button on the "HOLY $H!T" and the "WAN Show 1/16/2016" videos (among others in the past)
  3. I just created a new account for your, recently hacked, website (now my inbox gonna be infested with a sea of 20,000+ long lost dead grandmother's trying to contact me about my million dollar inheritance! thanks obama).
  4. And then! I went all on new egg to make a decision on which one of these mice is the best for me. Linus I got ADHD, do you know how hard it is to read about a "swarm driver" with ADHD Linus! I read about the swarm drivers literally 11 times. I still don't have a clue what the damn thing is Linus.
  5. Plus I got like 60 tabs open right now Linus, SIXTY TABS!!! My laptop has slowed to a crawl because you needed me to "Make an account trentashimself! Verify your email trentashimself! Now go back and change the password you JUST SET UP, because we got hacked trentashimself!" (nope.. no warning before i signed up... but big red banners after!!!!)

And you have the nerve to ask ME WHY Linus!?! I should ask YOU WHY that mouse ain't already on my doorstep Linus. Enough is enough Linus! I will not be exploited through your tactical, capitalistic incentives Linus! I will will rise above your tyranny Linus!

I say we all rise up to our oppressor! This so called "LINUSTECHTIPS"....

Or, Linus if you would be so kind, to just give me a swarm compatible (so i can figure that out) Roccat Kova-White, and we can all walk away from this thing, in one piece, better men. 

Thank you in advance,

trentashimself

That Kova mouse would make me stomp every single game at League :D  :D  :D

Well it certainly would be nice to replace the crappy Microsoft wireless mouse I've been gaming with for the last 6 years, it doesn't even have a lid for the batteries anymore (they fall out constantly, costing me some deaths frequently), so I'd be really grateful if I could get that awesome Roccat Kova.

Obviously the Kova but I'd like the Kiro, pls bby.

Hmm.. I guess I would like to win the Roccat Kova, because I still use my good old PS/2 Logitech mouse from back in the day and I think that I'll might just need to upgrade my peripherals  a bit and stop with all the stuff on the in side of my case  :)

I would really like the Kova, cause my mouse now is a really, really old Logitech mouse... It is like 8 or 7 years old, and it´s literally the worst.

Could use a new mouse as my current one likes to freeze up on me when I'm playing games and a Kova looks like btw Linus love your videos....

Well I just bought a new Laptop for gaming, and I didn't buy the mouse yet, I think the Kova Black would be nice for gaming now! :)

I would love a grey Kova :) I've had the same mouse since I originally built my gaming PC over 4 years ago and could use something more specifically aimed at gaming. 

I like Kiro, becouse it's a simple, good mouse :) Good luck everyone!!!

I want to win the Roccat Kova (black) because I have one of the previous version and an update with RGB lighting and better design would be super cool. :)

I want that mouse!
My current mouse is mushy and not great for things!!!

Imma noobz, using Linux, my hands on pulse, waiting for curves, 'cos commit isn't proof, but being kind is a move.  :P 

I've always wanted a Kova (White) since I got into pc gaming, I have been stuck playing CS Go on a retro Microsoft mouse which i have to say doesn't help my K/D and I am in desperate need for an upgrade. The Kova looks badass and seems to be a brilliant gaming mouse so it would be my top choice for my rig. 

Kova would be pretty sweet, because of the looksss