Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

kickass kova ftw. ..... oh wait, I just realised kickass kiro also works. :P meh. The kova is better at kicking ass!

I would like the Kova mouse as I have a crap mouse as of now

A Kiro would be nice since my Logitech G500 has been giving me problems for some time now.

The Kiro looks like it would integrate better with my current system. Looks more comfortable for large hands.

I'd like the Roccat Kova to use it in video editing and make an iTao review about it.

Kova. I play Counter Strike very competitively and I need a mouse I can rely on for this game, currently, my mouse is near its end, its coming apart after 5 years of use.

The Kori please! Not a lot of buttons and simplistic, the software drivers ESPECIALLY looks like a pro as I am currently using a CM storm xornet. 

Thanks so much!

Love Roccat Kova White  :D

It's really beautiful, has a really nice ergonomic design, has a really nice RGB lighting feature so I can change the aspect of the mouse so it can always feel that it's new, a fantastic 7000DPI Pro-Optic sensor R6 and 12 Button mouse buttons alongside all the neat functions, makes this Roccat Kova a must have mouse that sure won't disappoint anyone.

Thank you so much  :D

The Kiro is definitely my choice, FPS gaming isnt exactly my thing, so i dont need super fast dpis.  Also modularity is awesome.

The kova black or white, both look awesome , mine just broke a few days ago so why not try to win a new one :D

I'd like to have the kova, I need a good FPS mouse for me, as I'm left handed

Another awesome Giveaway from LMG! If I will win, I would get the Kova because I love FPS and i'm an High Senser, so high Dpi are the main needing. But I won't refuse the Kiro, too. They are both 2 superb mice, looking minimalist and aggressive at the same time. I also like their extra mouse buttons because they will be useful not only for games but for 3d Modelling and Game Developing like I do for shortcuts and commands, too. Just to say that my actual mouse is a glitchy Hp (logitech OEM) SBF96. I think I may really appreciate a little refresh :D

White or black mouse? I leave to you the choise, but white one will look pretty good in my room  :P

I want the mouse, because my current Taipan is hardcore fucked up xD, and to brag :P

Would like the Kova White, looks like a pretty cool mouse I could use 

I'd take the Kova Black. Right now I'm using a gx gaming mouse, it's also an ambidextrous mouse and it's just really old and I am in the market for a new ambidextrous mouse! So I am glad to have seen the video/giveaway when I did!

Do you really need a reason? LOOK at it! The KOVA is seeeexy. Id love a rgb mouse. That gunmetal color makes my pc perfect! (: But cant complain with any of the 3 mouses! Count me in pleeease

Both look brilliant devices. <coin toss> OK, The Kiro will enable me to drive my daughter mad with my drooling. And that is worth the world. :)

This is awesome, Kiro is my style! Thanks for this giveaway.

KOVA Would look sweet next to my desktop!

I would love the white roccat kova, as I do not have a proper gaming mouse yet. As a person earning barely any money, it is hard to afford luxury items such as these. I would deeply appreciate it if I could have the roccat kova