Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kova Mouse. It has a very high quality look and I like the lighting options it provides. I could also use the extra buttons for gaming and productivity.

I'd love to win the Roccat Kova because lately my Rival 100 is having issues.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd love to win the Kiro. I followed Roccat on the Tweeting page as per T&Cs, I hope newbies aren't discriminated against in these forums  :ph34r:

The Kiro looks amazing! I like the interchangeability of the mouse parts, just in case I don't like the way it sits in my hand. The high DPI is an obvious bonus to any person who plays games.

I'm a 3d Modeler, I'm trying to get a job by designing a Star Citizen type ship for my porfolio.

But my current Roccat mouse is failing me and I need another one. I love the looks and the Easy-shift and the custom profiles for my modeling apps, so I would really like another Roccat mouse.

mQWsjsg.png

I would really love the kova. I think it is beautiful and it would help me complete my gamer set of peripherals.

I would like a Kova mouse as it has 12 buttons.

According to the specification, the KIRO mouse has NO BUTTONS! DON"T BUY THIS! The picture is probably Photoshopped.

Who checks your marketing stuff?

I want to win this product, because the mouse I use only costs 5 bucks, and isn't very practical for gaming and is a little loud. I would love KOVA because it is beautiful an practical for gaming

The Korva looks slick. I have been using old peripherals for awhile and need some more up to date ones.

I would like to win the Kova, because I really need to get a new mouse for my YouTube career, and it really looks nice. Good luck everyone!

I would take the Kova, because it looks Effin BadAss and the "speed" sounds enticing.

Kova.

I currently have a corsair m65, and a razer naga. Not a big fan of the Naga though, it'd be nice to have a mouse that I like to use with my laptop

The Kova would be nice to have, especially if its the white version, also it would be a nice upgrade from my wireless logitech mouse.

I want the Kova so I can play fps games with my left hand on the mouse. Only have Right handed gaming mice.

I'd like a Kiro because it looks nice and could be something I use on a daily basis and because the mouse I currently use if the one I got from my grandmother's old Gateway from 11 years ago.

Kova White please, it would fit in nicely with my new build.