Would You Rather, Day 302 - Forgetfulness

Tocsin_786

^^

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

If I know who everyone is I know who I am

.__---~~~(~~-_.     _-'  ) -~~- ) _-" )_    (  ( `-,_..`.,_--_ '_,)_   (  -_)  ( ~  -_ `,    )   (_ -_ _-~-__-~`, ,' )__-'))--___--~~~--__--~~--___--__..   _ ~`_-'( (____;--==,,_))))--___--~~~--__--~~--__----~~~'`=__-~+_-_.  (@) (@) `````      `-_(())_-~  

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

id rather forget about myself. man dyo I hate myself sometimes.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I can just learn who everyone is again. Don't feel like learning myself again. That's to much trouble. 

Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB Cosair Vengenace LP 3600mhz, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra,  Sabrent Rocket 4 1TB NVME SSD, WD Blue SN570 NVME SSD, 4TB Mass storage, EVGA 750W G2, Corsair 270R

If I know who everyone is I know who I am :)

i need to come up with better questions! 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

id rather forget about myself. man dyo I hate myself sometimes.

everyone hates squibs :P

i need to come up with better questions! 

Have a powerful system that is very loud

have a weak system that is silent

tag stefan

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

everyone hates squibs :P

>.>

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I assume forgetting yourself means that you forgot everything you ever learned not involving others. So basically you'd have to go through school again. Ain't doin that shit, I'll just relearn peoples names

>.>

im sorry, too soon :(

tag stefan

i dont know what that even means?

i choose remember every one else but keep that on the down low so you can see peoples true colours.

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

i dont know what that even means?

6700k + 970 that uses full speed deltas

4460 + 370 that uses noctuas

6700k + 970 that uses full speed deltas

4460 + 370 that uses noctuas

oh its a WYR question, i thought I went full retard on you and completely forgot wtf we were talking about. but message it to me so i dont forget to share it for tomorrows question. 

tag stefan

Well, never said that the system was always loud, it's possible that it's just loud when you throw it off a building, but other than that it could be quiet. :P (Still would be very loud, just not all the time ;) )

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well, never said that the system was always loud, it's possible that it's just loud when you throw it off a building, but other than that it could be quiet. :P (Still would be very loud, just not all the time ;) )

always loud

coil whine too

i forget who everyone else is either way... i've actually had to ask a guy's name again after the end of a conversation... it was really awkward xD

i forget who everyone else is either way... i've actually had to ask a guy's name again after the end of a conversation... it was really awkward xD

I've had the need to before, though never did :P

I suck ass with names...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I've had the need to before, though never did :P

I suck ass with names...

the fact the 3 associates at the company i was applying for a job at had the exact same first name didnt help either...

I'm pretty bad at remembering people already.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

So I could forgot myself, or I could forgot nobody.

I think I'll go with option 2.

the fact the 3 associates at the company i was applying for a job at had the exact same first name didnt help either...

Oh damn...

There was a time that I went into a job interview, right when I had left, I forgot their name.... Also happened when they called to schedule the interview.. (And that happened more than once for me..)

Oh damn...

There was a time that I went into a job interview, right when I had left, I forgot their name.... Also happened when they called to schedule the interview.. (And that happened more than once for me..)

you wont beat this one: on my way to a job interview i got called by a company for a job interview, guess what company called me?

you wont beat this one: on my way to a job interview i got called by a company for a job interview, guess what company called me?

The same company?