Valentines ideas for your girlfriend.

DaltonM

Hey guys. I am looking to make the best Valentine's day ever. I am willing to spend around $200 on dates/gifts. 

I already know that I am going to get my GF a necklace, she has a favorite kind I would love for her to have one from me. 

But other than that, I have no idea what to do with her. We have been together for almost 9 months, and she's the best. I consider her my first girlfriend (even though I have had 10 previous ones) because she's the first one I have a REAL relationship with. 

So I gotta make it special.

What are you doing with your GF/BF? What would you do ?

Hey guys. I am looking to make the best Valentine's day ever. I am willing to spend around $200 on dates/gifts. 

I already know that I am going to get my GF a necklace, she has a favorite kind I would love for her to have one from me. 

But other than that, I have no idea what to do with her. We have been together for almost 9 months, and she's the best. I consider her my first girlfriend (even though I have had 10 previous ones) because she's the first one I have a REAL relationship with. 

I swear you've just made this post to show off being the first geek to go on a date

Edit: Apparently I am wrong.

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

I plan to do nothing...because I don't believe in the idea that we have to appreciate or show appreciation to your BF/GF on that specific day. I believe in showing my appreciation to my girlfriend everyday that I can and just not some day out of 365 days.

But for the last 3 out of the 5 years I've been dating my girlfriend, I usually bring her to some Japanese cuisine the day after Valentine's Day. Nothing special... 

My wife and I tend do anything special for Valentines Day. It seems quite artificial to do something special on a day, that isn't special for you, just because other people are doing it.

Howvever, we are going to the opera on Friday the 12th, since it's close to day were we first began dating.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I plan to do nothing...because I don't believe in the idea that we have to appreciate or show appreciation to your BF/GF on that specific day. I believe in showing my appreciation to my girlfriend everyday that I can and just not some day out of 365 days.

But for the last 3 out of the 5 years I've been dating my girlfriend, I usually bring her to some Japanese cuisine the day after Valentine's Day. Nothing special... 

You could say this about any holiday really. 

I want her to know she's worth going out of my way for

You could say this about any holiday really. 

I want her to know she's worth going out of my way for

I understand, but it isn't always necessary to show she is worth it by throwing money at it.

If you want to show her she is worth going out of your way, you do every bit that you can to make her happy.

Even if it's just being next to her when she has fallen (not actually falling on the ground, but emotionally and mentally) and at least doing something stupid to cheer her up. 

I understand, but it isn't always necessary to show she is worth it by throwing money at it.

If you want to show her she is worth going out of your way, you do every bit that you can to make her happy.

Even if it's just being next to her when she has fallen (not actually falling on the ground, but emotionally and mentally) and at least doing something stupid to cheer her up. 

I understand. I have lots of experience being a good partner. She loves the shit out of me and I can't believe it lol. 

I want to give her a night she remembers when she thinks back on her life 30 years from now. 

I understand. I have lots of experience being a good partner. She loves the shit out of me and I can't believe it lol. 

I want to give her a night she remembers when she thinks back on her life 30 years from now. 

The night she will always remember is her wedding day....for the rest of her life. 

Trust me....my girlfriend forgot half the things we did for the last 5 years....only the fun ones we tend to remember slightly. 

The night she will always remember is her wedding day....for the rest of her life. 

Trust me....my girlfriend forgot half the things we did for the last 5 years....only the fun ones we tend to remember slightly. 

My girlfriend remembers EVERYTHING. I am terrible at remembering things. Lol she will bring up some small ass detail about one day I even forgot happened. 

My girlfriend remembers EVERYTHING. I am terrible at remembering things. Lol she will bring up some small ass detail about one day I even forgot happened. 

HAHAHA...

Look, the fun part of life...is the unexpected events that occur and not the planned out ones. You do not know how many times we plan something and nothing goes to plan. 

Here a little tip for you...put a bouquet of flowers in your jacket sleeve (obviously not wearing the jacket) and tell her that something in your jacket sleeve is bothering you and ask her if she can look at it for you.

HAHAHA...

Look, the fun part of life...is the unexpected events that occur and not the planned out ones. You do not know how many times we plan something and nothing goes to plan. 

Here a little tip for you...put a bouquet of flowers in your jacket sleeve (obviously not wearing the jacket) and tell her that something in your jacket sleeve is bothering you and ask her if she can look at it for you.

Oh god that sounds sooo cheesy haha.

I will get her flowers tho 

Oh god that sounds sooo cheesy haha.

I will get her flowers tho 

cheesy...yes as hell. But my girlfriend loved it...

As far as I know it, girls like cheesy things, corny jokes, puns....(my girlfriend facepalms at my puns all the time, but she still laughs)

What girlfriend :/

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

I don't celebrate valentines. It's a heavily commercialized holiday, I'd much rather pick a few random days of the year to randomly surprise my GF with something sweet to show my appreciation rather than waiting for the one day out of the year were she'd expect it.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

What girlfriend :/

Waifu*

tp,875x875,ffffff,f.6u2.jpg

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

What does she like? Any special place, specific kind of fun? More info helps. Also don't try to do anything too special because you have to beat that next year. I joke.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.