RE: Goodbye (Discussing the freedom of expression in the forum)

Quote: While we understand that for whatever reason you want to leave the linustechtips.com community forum, creating a thread announcing your departure only creates unnecessary drama when and if you ever decide to return.

If the purpose of your post was to send feedback to the administration and moderation team, then please PM an admin or a moderator with your feedback or post it in the official forum suggestions thread here: http://linustechtips...um-suggestions/ 

-BladeOfGrass

This was the last post before the previous thread got removed

This is a thread discussing the freedom of expression so it is not against the CoC, right?

Continued from http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/529578-goodbye/

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

......why are you doing this to yourself......RiP

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

You know, I was surprised the thread didn't get deleted.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

The stuff that was actually discussed wasn't against CoC, but the original post apparently was.

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

Yes, but there is a nazi rule that you can't talk about mods, so...

The stuff that was actually discussed wasn't against CoC, but the original post apparently was.

You are not allowed to talk about mods in threads. It's a dictatorship, but dictators aren't involved at all.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Ultimately this is a privately own forum, users do not have the same freedoms or rights here that they have offline.

-KuJoe

......why are you doing this to yourself......RiP

I want a silver grave, SHINY AND CHROME

THE GATES OF VAHALLA AWAITS

I'm sorry.

But im reporting you.

moved to the dark side. rip.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I want a silver grave, SHINY AND CHROME

THE GATES OF VAHALLA AWAITS

MEDIOCRE

FX-6300 cooled by Nepton 240M | EVGA GTX 970 SuperClocked | 8GB G.Skill ValueRAM | Cooler Master 690 III | Sharkoon WMP 500 Bronze

Power supplies:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/406160-psu-ranking-and-tiers/ My F@h stats: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=zyntaxable Intel vs. FX for gaming: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/401217-more-updated-fx-vs-intel-for-gaming/

So this thread is not being locked right?

Seems like a certain dude has been doing stuff wrong, I'll tag @LinusTech and @Slick along again @nicklmg possibly too? Add anyone you can find from the LMG crew :) This probably needs addressing

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

You should probably give the CoC a good read. 

If you have a problem with a mod's decision, PM them. Discussing bans and such publicly is against CoC, and just becomes a thread full of useless posts like the last one where nothing gets resolved. 

So this thread is not being locked right?

Seems like a certain dude has been doing stuff wrong, I'll tag @LinusTech and @Slick along again

The previous thread was made to announce @AluminiumTech 's departure so I guess this one is fine

I think linus and luke gets so many notifications they just ignore them

If you have a problem with a mod's decision, PM them. Discussing bans and such publicly is against CoC, and just becomes a thread full of useless posts like the last one where nothing gets resolved. 

I don't have a problem with the mods, just want to see people's opinions

How long can an entire forum be silenced until it get's through?

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

PM a mod complaining about them? That means you get banned.

The previous thread was made to announce @AluminiumTech 's departure so I guess this one is fine

Luke responded to a MEME i made of him... they definitely read them.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

The more people who tag them on the same thread, the higher the chances are that they will hit this thread rather than something else (is my logic, sorry if it is wrong)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

Luke responded to a MEME i made of him... they definitely read them.

They saw the memes during their dank browsing sessions, not sure if "mentions in posts" gets their attention

How long can an entire forum be silenced until it get's through?

2 Seconds.

But we ain't there yet.

The moderation on here goes beyond censorship, it's been like that for years.

Lovely, really. 

The sad part is they delete jokes. FUN IS NOT ALLOWED.

Spoiler

The more people who tag them on the same thread, the higher the chances are that they will hit this thread rather than something else (is my logic, sorry if it is wrong)

So far I still think this forum is one of the better ones out there