"Google may have "accidentally" revealed the Nexus 5"

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/3/4691652/did-google-just-leak-the-nexus-5-kitkat-video

nexus-5-1020-rumor_large_verge_medium_la

Google has been busy partnering with Nestle for a KitKat themed Android 4.4 release, but it seems all the chocolate excitement may have given us an early look at the Nexus 5. In a promotional video accompanying the KitKat announcement, a Google employee can be seen taking pictures of the new lawn statue. The employee in question is holding what looks like a new Nexus device, with the rear of the device featuring a horizontal Nexus logo, and a matte finish and large camera lens that hasn't appeared on any existing Nexus devices.

After a Nexus 4 price drop and the introduction of the Moto X, a Nexus 5 may well be on the horizon. We've reached out to Google to comment on the mysterious Nexus. and we'll update you accordingly.

Awesome. I'm sure the Nexus 5 will be awesome, because the Nexus 4 certainly was! Hopefully they'll add CDMA support so I can use it with Verizon. Please Google, make this so!

COMIC SANS

Looks like it will be made by LG after all. It might even have a glass back as well, though it's hard to tell.

Notice how the logo is sideways, implying that it'll be used in that orientation often and that the camera will likely be impressive.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-03-at-3.33.16-PM-650

Google just posted a video of the unveiling of the Android KitKat statue (seen below) but it seems unintentionally or not (I'm thinking it was planted), they also showed off the back of a device with the word nexus written horizontally. The device has a lot of the design language of the Nexus 7 with a matte finish and a round flag glass for the camera lens cover. While it is too small to be a Nexus 7 it is also larger than the Nexus 4 in the hands of the woman to the right. There also seems to be an LG logo but it's a bit too blurry to be sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMJ5APvE6uU

Source: http://www.droid-life.com/2013/09/03/is-this-the-first-look-at-the-nexus-5/

Already posted twice.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

The fact that its next to the Nexus 4 says something, Im glad it doesn't have a plastic back like earlier leaks suggested.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

The fact that its next to the Nexus 4 says something, Im glad it doesn't have a plastic back like earlier leaks suggested.

Might have just been a coincidence, but that is a bit fishy, isn't it?

i-sensed-something-fishy.jpg

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

This is definitely not an accident. Google wouldn't something like this slip so easily lol. 

I think they purposely put the "Nexus 5" next to the Nexus 4 so it would stand out in the video and get speculation rolling around. You can tell that it is a new Nexus phone though, because the Nexus branding on the back is horizontal instead of "vertical". 

COMIC SANS

This is definitely not an accident. Google wouldn't something like this slip so easily lol. 

I think they purposely put the "Nexus 5" next to the Nexus 4 so it would stand out in the video and get speculation rolling around. You can tell that it is a new Nexus phone though, because the Nexus branding on the back is horizontal instead of "vertical". 

Well, they did remove the video pretty quickly.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/1lo98a/nexus_5_appears_in_android_44_kitkat_statue/

Not an accident at all. They will try and make it look like one, but I refuse to believe that this wasn't a deliberate leak to keep people talking about the Nexus 5. 

It looks like it was planted. It should be based on the LG G2 which is awesome, it has an awesome camera, Snapdragon 800 (the fastest mobile SOC so far), a gorgeous 1080p 5.2" display with tiny, sleek, sexy bezels as well as great battery life. The only thing I dislike is the texture of the beck and the button placement, both of which the Nexus 5 looks to be addressing. Couple all that with the low price of a Nexus and I'm probably going to be throwing money at my screen in a month or so...

lg-g2-d802-4.jpg

I'm with Nicktrance here. Google are too clever to accidentally put a highly anticipated upcoming product in a video online. Definitely a plant to help build hype imo.

ahh crap please dont make a 5 inch phone

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ahh crap please dont make a 5 inch phone

All rumours are pointing at a 5" or greater phone, probably 5.2" but with tiny bezels it's about the same size as a Galaxy s3/s4.

All rumours are pointing at a 5" or greater phone, probably 5.2" but with tiny bezels it's about the same size as a Galaxy s3/s4.

i guess ill wait for the honami mini

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i guess ill wait for the honami mini

Definitely not for me, I really like the 5" screen size (possibly more but I haven't had the opportunity to use a phablet), but if the rumours are true it should have great specs which is unheard of for smaller displays. Mind you we're still talking about a 4.3" display.

Definitely not for me, I really like the 5" screen size (possibly more but I haven't had the opportunity to use a phablet), but if the rumours are true it should have great specs which is unheard of for smaller displays. Mind you we're still talking about a 4.3" display.

i envy people who comfortably use a 4.5+ inch phone

i have to wait for the mini versions :/

SSSSSSTOP IT!!!!!

"posted twice" , "already posted"

who cares...... this is the one i found and this is the post I read first so from my point of view the other may be the doubled post, and this problem will not be solve unless the forums detects doublepost automaticaly or the new section become close with only a few authorized posters.

SO, read above and let the moderators deleted without warning the double posts with the same info.

BTW, thanks for sharing bro.!

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!