Hopefully we can say goodbye to petrol as a fuel.

LokiFire

This clearly has to be the way forwards.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Mighty car mods is still around? Electric is probably the future, or in the mean time electric with a petrol engine. Speaking of hybrids the new koenigsegg agera is a beast. If you turn off STM and TCS the torque alone can rip the tyres... 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ethanol fuel is equally harmful to the environment, it burns odourless but it produces a hell lot of CO2

It's also renewable and able to be made from many things.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

It's also renewable and able to be made from many things.

We have plenty of renewable energy sources that don't produce tons of greenhouse gases, we have to stop global warming too

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

i dont see any of the old fuels going anywhere for as long as its literally a 50% cost saver to dumpster dive a generator in belgium and run your house off that instead of the power grid...

but yeah... however much electric is the future, its good to se advancements in fuel tech.

I was hoping this wouldn't be a electric car video. Will never buy one. Ever.

Not as easy to do maintainable drift because all of the torque instantly, you're more likely to spin out. No thanks.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Ethanol fuel is equally harmful to the environment, it burns odourless but it produces a hell lot of CO2

Assuming the ethanol comes from crops, the net contribution of CO2 to the atmosphere is precisely zero. Fossil fuels are different, because the carbon source was not the atmosphere, but underground deposits.

E85 is utter garbage.

Does it still gunk up your engine faster?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This clearly has to be the way forwards.

Nothing will replace petrol anytime soon until the big companies are forced to

You don't have any choice, electric cars also are as harmful to the environment in the long term

I was hoping this wouldn't be a electric car video. Will never buy one. Ever.

Not as easy to do maintainable drift because all of the torque instantly, you're more likely to spin out. No thanks.

Lol what

I don't really see soccermoms going to Walmart sideways in an EV

Lol what

I don't really see soccermoms going to Walmart sideways in an EV

One of the big things I'll always look for in a car is driftability. Just how I am. Always go RWD, and good cars for drifting. E36, S13, NA Miata, stuff of that nature.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

One of the big things I'll always look for in a car is driftability. Just how I am. Always go RWD, and good cars for drifting. E36, S13, NA Miata, stuff of that nature.

Yes that is because you are a petrolhead (me too btw), EV's are the future whether we like it or not, soon all the dinosaur juice will be gone 

On another note, i'd kill someone for an FC3S if only it existed in my damn country

Nothing will replace petrol anytime soon until the big companies are forced to

You don't have any choice, electric cars also are as harmful to the environment in the long term

E5 and E10 are common in many places, even mandatory sometimes.

Yes that is because you are a petrolhead (me too btw), EV's are the future whether we like it or not, soon all the dinosaur juice will be gone 

On another note, i'd kill someone for an FC3S if only it existed in my damn country

I'm the type of guy that'll never buy a new car.

Not gonna live the life of EV or autonomous car life

Hey as long as Americans still have Latin American and Middle East countries to introduce "democracy" to petrol isn't going anywhere. But well they will eventually tap that out (pun intended) 

-------

Current Rig

-------

E85 really isn't that great

I've got one of those fancy flex-fuel cars that can actually handle it

And when i go for E85 instead of petrol my range is significantly reduced 

And you still have to mix petrol and E85 on really cold days etc

Oh. And its been around for quite a while now and still hasn't taken off

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm the type of guy that'll never buy a new car.

Not gonna live the life of EV or autonomous car life

Well i hope i'm gonna be dead and buried until EV's are the only way to go

It turns gas lines to goo if they're not rated for E85 but that's not the problem. The problem is that E85 is a huge waste of resources and has one of the worst efficiency ratings of any burnable fuel we currently use.

Well i hope i'm gonna be dead and buried until EV's are the only way to go

I'd rather have an EV than an autonomous car.

hydrogen is the future !

except the safety hazards , no hydrogen explosions please...

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Probably.  I have to buy ethanol free fuel for my 2 cycle equipment otherwise I end up with problems.