Got bored waiting for custom loop parts so made this...

Wall mounted my Watercool rad, so wanted do to something different with fan control...

what you think?

9668257160_4e2eaa5d61.jpg

Red Temp is water from CPU / MD block

Orange Temp is room

Blue Temp is return

The switches allow me to change from 4 or 5 fans 

Please note:

this is not connected just waiting for parts arrive...  :(  

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

That's nice! Love those Noctuas.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I think you're bored xD

+1 Internet point for Noctua!

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Whats the fan controller called?

Its the Spannerhands Model 1

Just made it today...

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

holy crap that is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Awesome. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

That is pretty sweet

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

Those Noctua NF-F12's combined are worth about one 7950...

Sort of.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

That's a ridiculously awesome fan controller. I wish I had the skill to make my own.

I'm not a fan of the ones you can buy these days. They don't come with what I want.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Is that a Watercool MO-RA3?

Indeed...

Just made it today...

That is beast to be honest. I would love something like that and I could run f@h servers with liquid cooling.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Why not adapt a phase changer to have a radiator like that? Then run your water through the phase changer?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Why not adapt a phase changer to have a radiator like that? Then run your water through the phase changer?

Please don't give me ideas..

That's a ridiculously awesome fan controller. I wish I had the skill to make my own.

I'm not a fan of the ones you can buy these days. They don't come with what I want.

i see what you did there...

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Please don't give me ideas..

Do it. I would do it but I don't have the money, judging from those noctuas, you do. ;)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Do it. I would do it but I don't have the money, judging from those noctuas, you do. ;)

Problem is:  I now don't have any money become of those Noctuas  :P

i'm almost to the point of kickin' all my rads out and using a chiller system.

less fuss, deffo quieter and can remote the chiller to insulate from noise and thermals.

the basement remains 20°-22° in the summer and is 3ft under the PC..

airdeano

i'm almost to the point of kickin' all my rads out and using a chiller system.

less fuss, deffo quieter and can remote the chiller to insulate from noise and thermals.

the basement remains 20°-22° in the summer and is 3ft under the PC..

airdeano

I did a few experiments quite some time ago with an industrial freezer system, it worked really well to a point, sealed case with air con unit keeping the inside of the case below 10c (and removing humidity) and then the "phase changer" aka the bodged  industrial freezer system keeping the I7-920 at -25. the main issue with this system was once its turned off, if you opened the case before its temp has equalised you got very bad condensation. And it was far form quiet LOL

less fuss, deffo quieter

woooo. Less fuss and quieter? Unless you have an automatic due point setting (haven't seen one on a chiller, ever) then its risky, what if the humidity in your house suddenly spikes because you're taking a shower?

Also, not quieter. Chiller also ned to be cooled and they usually have a small loud fan in them to dissipate the heat.

What I would do;

• Seal your case, expect for a (out-only) valve the bottom
  • Put a 240 rad in the case.
  • Fill the case with helium.
  • Have a humidity sensor that controls a helium valve, if lets say the humidity goes above 5% it lets more helium in until it drops again.

But that's fuss.

woooo. Less fuss and quieter? Unless you have an automatic due point setting (haven't seen one on a chiller, ever) then its risky, what if the humidity in your house suddenly spikes because you're taking a shower?

Also, not quieter. Chiller also ned to be cooled and they usually have a small loud fan in them to dissipate the heat.

chiller in basement of house.. remotely 3ft under the PC.. no noise from chiller/refig

unit. closest vapor is 22' away and is intercepted by the A/C intake/inlet. the one i have

my eye on is a 1/6HP and its the sound of a NF-F12 at 12v running at 18°-22° which is

plenty chilly i need for my needs..

i have a dew-point calc at hand and internal temp/baro already.

airdeano

Just made it today...

Link?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

chiller in basement of house.. remotely 3ft under the PC.. no noise from chiller/refig

unit. closest vapor is 22' away and is intercepted by the A/C intake/inlet. the one i have

my eye on is a 1/6HP and its the sound of a NF-F12 at 12v running at 18°-22° which is

plenty chilly i need for my needs..

i have a dew-point calc at hand and internal temp/baro already.

I would still be worried about hitting the dew point. :S

I would still be worried about hitting the dew point. :S

no worries.. got it all covered..

airdeano