can you sign this petition

solar2u

A link would be usefull...

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

this is microsofts decision to force users to upgrade to windows 10 if you are using a skylake cpu please sign this petition 

Where is the link?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

this is microsofts decision to force users to upgrade to windows 10 if you are using a skylake cpu please sign this petition 

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-keep-support-for-skylake-cpu-s-on-windows-7-and-8-with-the-latest-support-and-drivers?recruiter=468190822&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

No thanks.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-keep-support-for-skylake-cpu-s-on-windows-7-and-8-with-the-latest-support-and-drivers?recruiter=468190822&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

I'll tell you the same thing I tell my brother, new shit comes out, you have to adopt it, stop being so fucking afraid of change. It happens, deal with it.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

listen,,,,the past is past forget that its gona hapend with the WIN7 and 8 same as with the XP 98 and whatever older

it's a waste. No company has to listen to a change.org petition. if they want to do it that way, it's up to them; they probably did all the market research and found out it's not loosing them any customers.

It's supprising considering Microsofts support and backwards compatability record. XP lasted 12 years. But move on.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

it is funny how people think Microsoft is forcing skylake users to upgrade to W10 even though all Microsoft said is that in 2017 they wont be adding new optimizations to W7&8 for new processors. It wont stop working all of a sudden. It just won't be their problem if future CPU's don't work at 100% 

listen,,,,the past is past forget that its gona hapend with the WIN7 and 8 same as with the XP 98 and whatever older

I use Windows 8.1, I find it to be better than 7 and 10, probably an outlier, but that doesn't mean that Microsoft can disregard a OS that is a few years old because their new one came out.

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

I use Windows 8.1, I find it to be better than 7 and 10, probably an outlier, but that doesn't mean that Microsoft can disregard a OS that is a few years old because their new one came out.

well it doeas :D just wait 5-4 years xD i actuall personally think windows 7 is better from 8.1 because YEA I FREKIN HATE FULLSCREEN START MENUS........ and 10 is just underscribeable for me xD but updgrading is actually a good idea 

It's not unreasonable to expect that anyone buying the latest hardware would also want to run the latest OS on it to get the best performance.

Plus Windows 7 was made EOL over a year ago, expecting continued support for hardware that is released 7 years after the OS is idiotic.

Change.org wont do shit.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

chang.org  shady.

:ph34r:

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER