Dear Razer F*** You!

littlepigboy5

That's unfair, Apple actually has pretty good build quality.

This is tru

And some of Razer's stuff has good quality as well, my Blade is the best laptop I've ever laid my hands on, higher quality than my MacBook Air

But the MacBook Pro's are also very nice and solid feeling :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Please don't hate on razer

That razor mate... get it right. 

Couldn't you wait a day...

Magical Pineapples

This is tru

And some of Razer's stuff has good quality as well, my Blade is the best laptop I've ever laid my hands on, higher quality than my MacBook Air

But the MacBook Pro's are also very nice and solid feeling :P

Yeah, they both know how to make pretty sweet laptops. My friend is a diehard mac fan (I'm building him a ghetto gaming PC though) and his Macbook Pro is great. I'd get a Razer Blade if they weren't so darn expensive.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I just picked up a Corsiar K95 RNG with Cherry MX browns for $159 on Amazon. I'm trying to figour out how thats more expensive the a Razer Blackwidow Chroma. 

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

The codes didn't activate until 6PM so your code not working before hand was to be expected. You should read the documentation on it. Just an FYI

I don't get why people say Razer products break when my BW and DA is still fully functional since 2012. Is it because Razer is way more popular (marketing?) than other brands therefore more people buy them therefore higher percentage of broken stuff?

I don't get why people say Razer products break when my BW and DA is still fully functional since 2012. Is it because Razer is way more popular (marketing?) than other brands therefore more people buy them therefore higher percentage of broken stuff?

I have no idea, I have had my Razer mouse for 1.5years, I can notice wear in it for sure.. I will have to update. But it has been nothing but good to me, all my friends Razer products have no issues. But now Corsair, I have had more shit break from them.... But I keep buying their shit.

The codes didn't activate until 6PM so your code not working before hand was to be expected. You should read the documentation on it. Just an FYI

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Way wrong. Apple has better customer support.

And before someone chimes in to tell me their awesome Razer support story, I believe you. I'm not talking about your specific story, I mean overall.

MEOW let me tell you may amazing customer support story with razer...

One time my keyboard broke and I called and emailed support for days to no avail! I was getting fed up and sent a very harshly worded email to everyone I can find with'@razer.com'. One day, I got a strange response back from one of them apologizing for their horrible service and said they will be sending a special present to me for my loyalty...

As the months went by with no updates, I came home one day to find a large package at my door. Upon opening it I was surprised to find what appeared to be a sex doll. But it wasn't an ordinary sex doll, it was a SEX ROBOT! :D

I excitedly unwrapped the packaging and went to give it a 'test drive'. When it booted it up it immediately died on me...

I looked to the heavens and cried "CURSE YOU RAZEEEEERRRR!!!!"

Idk why I felt the need to write this...but your post inspired me :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Dear littlepigboy5.

Here is Mr. Razer.

Im very sorry that this happened to you. Please be patient. Im on the Way to you with all the shiny stuff to make you happy again.

I will arrive in about 45 minutes.

Best Regards

Mr. Razer (himself!!)

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

MEOW let me tell you may amazing customer support story with razer...

One time my keyboard broke and I called and emailed support for days to no avail! I was getting fed up and sent a very harshly worded email to everyone I can find with'@razer.com'. One day, I got a strange response back from one of them apologizing for their horrible service and said they will be sending a special present to me for my loyalty...

As the months went by with no updates, I came home one day to find a large package at my door. Upon opening it I was surprised to find what appeared to be a sex doll. But it wasn't an ordinary sex doll, it was a SEX ROBOT! :D

I excitedly unwrapped the packaging and went to give it a 'test drive'. When it booted it up it immediately died on me...

I looked to the heavens and cried "CURSE YOU RAZEEEEERRRR!!!!"

Idk why I felt the need to write this...but your post inspired me :3

I just laughed wayyyy too hard at this lol

I just laughed wayyyy too hard at this lol

Thank you. I've been told I'm a gifted story teller ;)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Ok so I, like many others, was super excited for the razer ces appreciation event, i wanted a naga chroma and a blackwidow chroma(not a razer fanboy, i've tried a lot of keyboard and mice, these were my favorites, except for the corsair k95 rgb browns, but that's super expensive).  So, first, the code i received from the insider program wasn't working, so i called razer tech support, i wait 20 minutes only to hear, "we're sorry, but out operating hours are from 8am to 6pm pst" and i look at the clock, and it's exactley 6pm, so i'm like whatever i'll try again, i go back to my order, and the blackwidow chroma IS OUT OF STOCK, but it says i can still order it, it will just take longer, so i finally get the code to work out of luck, and get to the end of the order, but then it says i can't compelte the order because the blackwidow is out of stock, so i go swap it out for a refurbished model, which still gets the discount applied, then i finally get off of the website after 45 minutes.  :'D

k

But..... Apple has good quality....

no

Please don't hate on razer

post-54578-0-53484400-1452881507.jpg

do you know what PST means?

what do u mean, i live in california, that's in PST, i understand why it kicked me off, it just sucks

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I don't get the hate on razer. I had a blackwidow 2012 for 3 years didn't have any problems with it. Decided to upgrade to the most recent chroma tournament edition. The lighting had issues so they overnighted me a new one. Seems pretty good to me. I used a couple of razer mice over the years too. Didn't really like them so I've been using the zowie and g502 for the last year and don't regret it but razer products are by no means bad products