[OVER][Worldwide][Razer] 50% off most items on Razer's website

Timmy-P

Razer is doing a promotion dubbed their "CES 2016 Appreciation Event," where you can get a code that will half the price of any single peripheral or accessory (anything but systems, essentially) on Razer's online store. The only caveat is that you must be a member of the Razer Insider's group, which is free to join, as well as having a "Razer ID" linked to it. However, once you have done that, all you have to do is follow the link below (Not a referral link), get your code, and wait until the sale starts. It appears that the NA and Asian stores both start at the same time (28 hours from the time of posting), with Europe's starting seven hours later.
https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/insider-ces-2016-appreciation-event.10666/

Sale on United States / Canada RazerStore starts in:
>> 14th Jan 6pm PST

Sale on Asia Pacific RazerStore starts in:
>> 15th Jan 10am SGT

Sale on Europe RazerStore starts in:
>> 15th Jan 10am CET

Yes, I know that Razer isn't regarded very highly in these parts, but you have got to give them credit for something like this. I might pick up the Deathadder Classic for $30 USD myself, or their "keyboard accessory kit," which has O-rings and a key puller, for $10.

EDIT: It appears that there will also be some special discounts for their systems, as part of this "Event," but will be outside the realm of the code, according to an update to the source:

Regarding systems, we hear you: due to popular demand, we're lining up limited-time offers on qualifying Razer Blade and Blade Pro systems. Keep a lookout for them.
Systems are unaffected by the discount code.

[witty signature]

Razer Blade for 1000$? Now that is a good offer

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Peripherals

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

It's peripherals only.

They actually fucked up one time they did this (or something like it) and someone ended up being able to use the code and got a Blade for way cheap. They ended up honoring it apparently, but patched it up quick.

Can someone tell me some prices in the UK I don't really wanna make an account

Can someone tell me some prices in the UK I don't really wanna make an account

Don't be lazy: http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store

You don't need an account to see store prices.

Everything will be 50% off.

i could be wrong but i think they exempted the razer blade from the offer last year 

It's peripherals only.

They actually fucked up one time they did this (or something like it) and someone ended up being able to use the code and got a Blade for way cheap. They ended up honoring it apparently, but patched it up quick.

I take my statement back then, fuck razer

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Maybe if there shipping was not that high to where I live I would get something.. 

And

Yay, they are almost selling products at their real price. 

^this

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I pass thx.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Peripherals

It's peripherals only.

Whoops; fixed, thanks for mentioning that.

[witty signature]

not worth it. 

Shipping costs are not free. By the time you order it ship it and then sell it again you will lose money thru shipping costs

[CPU] i7 4790K OC [CPU Cooler] H100i [GPU] Evga GTX 980 SuperClocked [Ram] Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1866 mhz [PSU] Cooler Master 1000w Silent Pro [storage] 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 1TB Seagate SSHD, 1 TB WD Blue 4 TB Seagate Nas. [Motherboard] Msi Z97 Gaming 5 [Case] Phantom 410 Red [sound] Onboard ALC 1150 [Headphones] Sennheiser HD 558 [Keyboard] Razer BlackWidow Chroma  [Mouse] Razer Deathadder Chroma [Mouse] Razer FireFly [Monitor] Asus MG278Q

Payed $2400 for mine xD

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Don't be lazy: http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/store

You don't need an account to see store prices.

Everything will be 50% off.

All its giving me is free shipping on stuff over £54

All its giving me is free shipping on stuff over £54

The sale didn't start yet; he/she wanted you to go to the store, see the full prices, then do the math yourself.

[witty signature]

Do earbuds count as peripherals? I need IEM's and I might get hammerheads for $25

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Do earbuds count as peripherals? I need IEM's and I might get hammerheads for $25

I think so.  I'm going off of the website's categories, in which the Hammerheads would be classified as "Gaming Audio," which can be found in the "Peripherals" section of their store under the "Products" tab.  So according to that, yes, but if you go through with the purchase I'd love to see if you get the discount or not.

[witty signature]

If it's applicable to the Razer Ferox, I'm getting myself a pair.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

It should count. Really anything except laptops should be applicable to this promotion.

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem