Plugging FAH on crazy build videos?

Having got back onto the FAH scene, the thought crossed my mind that it would be fun to see what numbers some of the crazy PC builds, that the LTT team do, can pull.

For example, I wonder what sort of numbers the 7 gamers one PC build could have pulled?

I know its not always possible due to time etc but thought i'd share

Having got back onto the FAH scene, the thought crossed my mind that it would be fun to see what numbers some of the crazy PC builds, that the LTT team do, can pull.

For example, I wonder what sort of numbers the 7 gamers one PC build could have pulled?

You would have to ask @LinusTech or @Slick for the numbers ;-)

You would have to ask @LinusTech or @Slick for the numbers ;-)

That's assuming they run FAH when they build these systems? I havn't heard them mention FAH numbers in system videos before just

They probably dismantled it already

A10-7800 | GTX 750 Ti | 8GB DDR3

Folding Stats

They probably dismantled it already

Think they sent it to CES as a showcase piece. Pretty confident i can say with 99.99% certainty that this 

isn't a regular thing they do, so they probably don't have the numbers and chances are they aren't getting

the system back.

You can pretty much take the normal ppd of said gpu on a given wu and add it up though. Granted all

components can work at more or less full capacity.

I think more exposure to F@H would be a good thing.
I mentioned this before actually. Aside from that dedicated distributed-computing rig Luke did a while back, they really don't mention it much. Except maybe a few times a year on  the WAN show.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

they actually made a dedicated folding rig build guide :

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Dude..... I never thought of that.... That 7G1PC build would have CRUSHED the computing record!! :o I'm totally with you, I want to see it happen!

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Think they sent it to CES as a showcase piece. Pretty confident i can say with 99.99% certainty that this 

isn't a regular thing they do, so they probably don't have the numbers and chances are they aren't getting

the system back.

You can pretty much take the normal ppd of said gpu on a given wu and add it up though. Granted all

components can work at more or less full capacity.

Linus said in a video that they ARE getting it back. Said they were using it in their office though, no giveaways or anything,

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

they actually made a dedicated folding rig build guide :

And if you look at the link, they actually posted numbers to the F@H performance.....

.... but they promised Boinc results as well, though it never happened. Just... wow. This is what happen when you have to succumb to the wishes of sponsors, the content ends up suffering.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!