Best way to stay awake?

no_clntrol

As the title states, what is the best way to stay awake? I've been up all night and I was supposed to wake up for school in 30 min but I couldn't fall asleep all night. Going to school, what should I do to not fall asleep? And no, I do not drink coffee.

Is this the text below my post?

just stay awake for a bit at school and youll be fine. you will "wake" up properly. At least thats what I do

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Good luck staying awake at your desk.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

As the title states, what is the best way to stay awake? I've been up all night and I was supposed to wake up for school in 30 min but I couldn't fall asleep all night. Going to school, what should I do to not fall asleep? And no, I do not drink coffee.

Cold shower.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

mnt dew

me and my friends always drink that at lan's

Have you tried redbull? You'll grow wings so large you could fly to school

That or head to the back of the classroom and take a nap. As long as you don't snore or have tattletale classmates, you'll sleep alright

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Good luck staying awake at your desk.

I am afraid I won't, luckily I only have 4 classes today..

Play counter strike

Wakes me up inside

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

Have you tried redbull? You'll grow wings so large you could fly to school

Never really got the "kick" out of it, but I hopefully will now.

I find doing something marginally active helps. IE not watching netflix

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9

mnt dew

me and my friends always drink that at lan's

Not sure if I can find any local place that sells them, any other recommendations?

Nos is my fav energy drink.

PC: EVGA SR2, 2x Xeon X5690 @ 4.5, 48gb GSkill Trident @ 1810, 2x Evga gtx 980 TI Classy, 6x 850 evo 250gb RAID 0, 2x WD 4tb, Corsair 900D, Custom Loop with Cpus And mobo, 3x Asus VN279q

OTher : EVGA x58 Classified3, Xeon x5679 @ 4.2, 12gb kingston HyperX fury, 2x Evga GTX 670, Adata sp550 120gb, 2x WD 2tb, Corsair Graphite Series 230T, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asus VG236H

You wont  stay awake

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Could always call in sick and sleep.

First day of school after winter holiday, wouldn't wanna miss that. (I really would like to, but my mom wouldn't let me)

You wont  stay awake

BELIEVE!

Please be careful of energy drinks That being said, caffeine is a common way for people to feel more alert.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Just go to the nurse and say you are not felling well, at my older school if you told the nurse you were tried she would let you sleep

Please be careful of energy drinks That being said, caffeine is a common way for people to feel more alert.

Atleast where I live in Canada you gotta be 18 to buy them 

(nobody cards you though lmao)

RyanTheCanadian

Network Administration / Systems Management and Security / White Hat

My computer is the definition of scrapyard wars.

Mod doesn't read OP. :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Kill a man it will keep you awake for days /s

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

take a small cup of cofee before taking a 30-45 min nap. then you will feel very awake

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Mod doesn't read OP. :P

He says he doesn't drink coffee. Monster is not coffee, nor is Red Bull.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Atleast where I live in Canada you gotta be 18 to buy them 

(nobody cards you though lmao)

That halarious, ive been drinking them since I was like...14

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit