Help with CS:GO Mouse! I need you Edzel!

I'm in love with CS:GO and my I have been having some issues with my Mad Catz Rat 9, so I need a new mouse. I want something that looks good, so here are the three mice most appealing to me (and well regarded by the rest of the internet):

Steel Series Rival 700

Razer Mamba TE Edition 

Mionix Castor

Not sure which to get.

Thanks!

Easy, proteus spectrum.

Plus edzel doesn't visit the forums, at least not frequently.

I'm in love with CS:GO and my I have been having some issues with my Mad Catz Rat 9, so I need a new mouse. I want something that looks good, so here are the three mice most appealing to me (and well regarded by the rest of the internet):

Steel Series Rival 700

Razer Mamba TE Edition 

Mionix Castor

Not sure which to get.

Thanks!

The Mionix Castor's sensor is OP. People have said it has a built in aim bot xD

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

(and well regarded by the rest of the internet):

Steel Series Rival 700

Razer Mamba TE Edition 

Mionix Castor

Only 1 of those is well regarded on the internet lol, and the Rival 700 is barely even out. G303 would be a fine choice for you.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Easy, proteus spectrum.

Plus edzel doesn't visit the forums, at least not frequently

yeah it was a longshot :)

G100S

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Only 1 of those is well regarded on the internet lol, and the Rival 700 is barely even out. G303 would be a fine choice for you.

I know the mouse isn't out yet, but I included it because it looks (visually) amazing

I would suggest trying this mouse out. Very easy to aim with and isn't too expensive.

I heard all the pros are switching to the trackball soon. Heard it has a speaker that makes hit marker noises every time you kill an enemy.

Didn't edzel say he uses the final mouse now.

yes, but I just wanted advice. I knew he would not respond.

Zowie EC1-A/EC2-A

G402

G303

Zowie FK1/2

Zowie ZA11/12/13

Steelseries Rival 300

Castor

Deathadder Chroma

M45 Corsair

Final Mouse

Rival 100

G100s

Reason as to why I stay away from the G502..

It's a heavy mouse.

My Personal Choice: EC2-A(Palm/Claw Hybird), Steelseries Rival 300 (Full Palm), G303 (Claw/fingertip grip)