Netflix like app on Google play store

LewisManslow

Anyone now of any pay or free applications on the Google play store which is a Netflix like app... Thanks alot! My aim is not to pay a monthly fee but a upfront or free charge.

A10 7850K (4.8GHZ) | Gtx 760 4GB | 16GB HyperX Fury White 2133mhz (OC) | A88XM-PLUS | Corsair CX 430 | Bit fenix Neos |

Anyone now of any pay or free applications on the Google play store which is a Netflix like app... Thanks alot! My aim is not to pay a monthly fee but a upfront or free charge.

http://popcorn-time.se/

http://www.crackle.com/

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Whatever you are using is probably illegal.

Heard that popcorn time can often get you a letter from you Internet provider? Would you reccomend a vpn?

depends where you live

The UK, when trying to load the website it just brings up a message saying it has been blocked by the supreme high court and that crackle is out of terriotory. Will try VPN now..

A10 7850K (4.8GHZ) | Gtx 760 4GB | 16GB HyperX Fury White 2133mhz (OC) | A88XM-PLUS | Corsair CX 430 | Bit fenix Neos |

The UK, when trying to load the website it just brings up a message saying it has been blocked by the supreme high court and that crackle is out of terriotory. Will try VPN now..

make sure its a good vpn that doesn't carry logs

I think i will probably just leave it tbh. Thanks alot for the suggestions though! Have a great day :).

I think i will probably just leave it tbh. Thanks alot for the suggestions though! Have a great day :).

Just pay for your content :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Pretty sure part of Google's terms for their store is that an app can't promote piracy or something else about illegal content. So you wont be able to find a app like that there.

Best option is to just find sites on your PC and stream then to another device.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

If you own Android device you can download "Unknown Sources" that let you download app you won't otherwise get from the Android/Google store.

App like

- showbox

- playbox

- moviebox

etc...