R7 360 vs R7 260X vs 750Ti?

Go to solution Solved by TheRandomness,

Consider the R7 370 or GTX 950, both of which are more powerful than the ones you suggested at a similar price (well, at least the R7 370 is :P)

I am confused between the R7 360, R7 260X and 750Ti. It will mostly be used for playing Minecraft(sometimes ETS2) other than that the machine will remain idle serving as the file server. So I want reliable card with low power consumption. Please suggest something.

Look for a GTX 950 or a R7 370 if you can't afford the GTX 950.

Consider the R7 370 or GTX 950, both of which are more powerful than the ones you suggested at a similar price (well, at least the R7 370 is :P)

Actually the 950 is faster than the R7 370.

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-950-2GB-Review-Maxwell-MOBA/GPU-Comparisons-GTA-V-BF4-Bios

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

750ti. Low temps, good OCing ability, cheap. I used one up until a few days ago (switched to the R9 390) and I'm super happy. I used the MSI version and switched to the R9 390 MSI version.

Hiya :)

Feel free to quote me in a reply so I can see your reply :)

Look for a GTX 950 or a R7 370 if you can't afford the GTX 950.

Actually the 950 is faster than the R7 370.

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-950-2GB-Review-Maxwell-MOBA/GPU-Comparisons-GTA-V-BF4-Bios

I kinda worded that a little wrong, I was trying to say that the 370 is cheaper, I never said which was more powerful.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Im very poor so im getting r9 270 turboduo from powercolor, replacing my palit stormX gtx750....here Ti very expensive.
Not sure how much watt it needs though