1440p graphics card

Nicholas15

^People have WAY WAY different definitions of perfectly playable.

"It's fine if its 31fps or higher..."

"Fuck that, 50fps or bust.."

"I reduce settings to maintain 60fps all the time"

Subjective to the end-user.

ftw 144hz

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Runs perfect on my maschine. Never had Issues since Morrowind.

Runs "fine" on my machine too, but It should run better, Bethesda games are known to have shitty optimization.

ftw 144hz

yeah I was lazy.. should have added them all.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Runs "fine" on my machine too, but It should run better, Bethesda games are known to have shitty optimization.

And Razer is known for their cheap crap and you still use it. Btw, you should rework your sig.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

And Razer is known for their cheap crap and you still use it. Btw, you should rework your sig.

Best not make that sort of comparison. It is of no help to the conversation.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

What does that have to do with anything? Just realized you were wrong so now you're throwing shit? Pathetic...

What does that have to do with anything? Just realized you were wrong so now you're throwing shit? Pathetic...

No. It was just a hint. Take you serious is not that easy.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

No. It was just a hint. Take you serious is not that easy.

What are you on about?

You use cheap parts, then blame the developers. That's how.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

You use cheap parts, then blame the developers. That's how.

A mice in no way contributes to unoptimized game performance though. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

You my friend have never games on a cheap ass mouse then. Because it most curtainly does. But they have other more pressing issues with their build that hinder their performance.

You my friend have never games on a cheap ass mouse then. Because it most curtainly does. But they have other more pressing issues with their build that hinder their performance.

"Never gamed on a cheap ass mouse" 

Is currently using a cheap ass mouse.

I'm using a cheap ass mouse in conjunction with my "expensive" G600. I can assure you, in game performance doesn't change. 

"Never gamed on a cheap ass mouse"

Is currently using a cheap ass mouse.

I'm using a cheap ass mouse in conjunction with my "expensive" G600. I can assure you, in game performance doesn't change.

Liar. Liar. Pants on fire.

I haven't had my coffee yet so if you could correct yourself that would be awesome.

Lol, it's like you've down the rabbit hole right? Up is down and left is blue. You can never win at their own game because they themselves dont even know the rules. Save your braincells and leave it alone.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I haven't had my coffee yet so if you could correct yourself that would be awesome.

I went from a 10$ optical mouse to a 100$ Razer Taipan. I actually have more issues now.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I went from a 10$ optical mouse to a 100$ Razer Taipan. I actually have more issues now.

At least someone gets it... Your periferals have a major impact on your gaming experience.

At least someone gets it... Your periferals have a major impact on your gaming experience.

No, what I mean is they don't. Expensive mouse = Cheap mouse so long as DPI is 1800 (for me) and size is the same

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

No, what I mean is they don't. Expensive mouse = Cheap mouse so long as DPI is 1800 (for me) and size is the same

*thud*

I double dog dare you to come to Vegas and use my G502, then my wife's 20 dollar wireless mouse that was 20 bucks because it's pretty. No, let me correct myself.

I quadruple dog dare you.

I honestly don't even know how this conversation can happen on a tech forum.

You should totally have your coffee, you aren't even thinking straight anymore.

post-148449-0-88704300-1452270672_thumb.

You should totally have your coffee, you aren't even thinking straight anymore.

]

You really can't honestly think that the quality of your periferals doesn't impact you game experience. You have to be fucking with me. So all of us with mechanical keyboards wasted our money? No, don't answer that. We're already way off topic.

Unless you're going to say that monitor quality doesn't matter ether?

You really can't honestly think that the quality of your periferals doesn't impact you game experience. You have to be fucking with me. So all of us with mechanical keyboards wasted our money? No, don't answer that. We're already way off topic.

Unless you're going to say that monitor quality doesn't matter ether?

Go re-read my posts 

I can assure you, in game performance doesn't change

You're the one without coffee, not me. 

Now you are just talking semantics. I am pretty sure, even as a non-native english speaking person, that he meant that the games performance isn't correlated to whatever peripherals you use. Not how he performs in any game. You can be shit in a shooter because of a terrible ball mouse, but if the shooter is poorly optimized and runs like arse, a good mouse won't make a difference on the games performance, as in making it run better.

Yes, to an extent. A mouse cannot change bad programming. But a poor quality mouse can case issue very similar to bad programming. Like stuttering, not because of the signal sent from the GPU but from the mouse. Side by side they really are hard to tell apart.

Ahahahahaha

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Yeah we are WAY off the reservation here. Use what ever equipment you want, just don't blame the developer if you don't listen to them as to what's needed to run a game and have a bad time.

My last post on that.