Desk at your home! Modder are you ready?!

Wow.  That looks amazing.  Could do with bigger monitors though.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Do you have a non-disclosure agreement? lol

Anyway, this desk looks amazing!

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

omg the googly eyes 

x34 predator <3

Oh those are actually googly eyes???  I thought they were power and reset switches lmao.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

And im using a costco banquet table.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I'm using a folding table for a desk and a ps4 for my monitor stand. lmfao

How much you want for it??!!!

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

Huh it looks rendered to me and are those monitors 4:3 (c'mon guys you know that rhymed)

Is that running Windows 7... and using those desktop applets that Microsoft themselves freaked out about and tried to kill because they admitted they were a big security risk?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

How much you want for it??!!!

I ear its around 2300 Euros, and they choose one random buyer every 100 Desks to gift back the money. Really awesome!

I'll pass and stick to my Bekant. 

Not that I don't like it - I think that in a good interior it would be amazing, but... It has literally one purpose - to be a showpiece - and it does this perfectly. Sure, it can showcase your build. Sure, you can do some amazing stuff with it. However... You guys went through all the effort to create a desk that literally defeats its own purpose if the user decides to do any work on it. I don't have a desk to admire my PC, I use my desk for actual work, which sometimes involves heavy books, some tools and other stuff. Most of the time the window would be covered with all of that. If I'm gaming - half of it would be covered with a mousemat. If I'm working - books and stuff. If I'm tinkering - soldering irons, electronic parts and stuff.

Also, I hope it's sealed - you know, people sometimes spill stuff on their desks... And that it's not glass. Last thing I'd want is to get glass out of my motherboard and GPU.

Also, I hope it's sealed - you know, people sometimes spill stuff on their desks... And that it's not glass. Last thing I'd want is to get glass out of my motherboard and GPU.

It better be glass. Plastic tables don't hold up worth a damn, it would be scratched in 10 seconds. Glass is much harder to break than you seem to think it is.

can an air cool tower like NH-D15 fit in there X3

I Don't have the actual mesurement but I guess yes, cause the MOBO holder is removable in 5 modes.

The desk has more than 10 options: dual pc; dual boot; tactil screen glass; Fingerprint recognition; mini fridge for Dr.Pepper; and more...But more is money.

It better be glass. Plastic tables don't hold up worth a damn, it would be scratched in 10 seconds. Glass is much harder to break than you seem to think it is.

its same glass than car. U can't cut yourself if its break.

verre-trempe.jpg

Well, given that my glass table simply exploded without any reason, with nothing except for my sound system's remote on it, no history of abuse, drops and so on... I'm not going to trust in any glass table in my lifetime. ;)

I know that glass is a better solution in this case, but cracking / destroying the pane is a possibility, especially given that it's still a desk. Things get dropped, things get spilled, people sometimes forget there's glass underneath...

Well, given that my glass table simply exploded without any reason, with nothing except for my sound system's remote on it, no history of abuse, drops and so on... I'm not going to trust in any glass table in my lifetime. ;)

I know that glass is a better solution in this case, but cracking / destroying the pane is a possibility, especially given that it's still a desk. Things get dropped, things get spilled, people sometimes forget there's glass underneath...

If its a special glass make for furniture you dont have this problem, Even if you throw your brother on it.

Some clients use BOSE System at their maximum, and the glass never break.

The system is study for.

If its a special glass make for furniture you dont have this problem, Even if you throw your brother on it.

This is how we need to start testing everything really

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

its same glass than car. U can't cut yourself if its break.

verre-trempe.jpg

That's what I would've thought.

Tempered glass occasionally does weird things due to internal stresses yes, I'll give you that much.

On the other hand my glass patio table has survived hurricanes. I've also never gone outside to an inexplicably shattered car window.

The weird outlying situations are a bad reason to not use a great material IMO.