YouTube channels are such a mess to me

Dunedan

I'm confused by these three channels : NCIX Tech Tips , Techquickie and LinusTechTips. The latter two are almost the same , having the same videos and generally the exact same content. But NCIX is kinda different. Please could someone explain to me these channels.

ncix is independent of linustechtips so its totally different from the other two.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I'm confused by these three channels : NCIX Tech Tips , Techquickie and LinusTechTips. The latter two are almost the same , having the same videos and generally the exact same content. But NCIX is kinda different. Please could someone explain to me these channels.

Linus used to work for NCIX and host videos for them until the end of 2015, the latter two are LMG' own channels but with different content. 

They are all tech channels. NCIX and Linus share a name because Linus originally ran the NCIX YouTube channel years ago so he kept the TechTips ending.

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Huh?  How is Techquickie and LinusTechTips even remotely similar?  TechQuickie features no products, no reviews, no projects, no benchmarks... It's literally just a knowledge bomb channel on specific tech topics.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

let me summarize the posts above:

omg!! they are totally different

yeah, they're pretty much the same,

NCIX does promo videos of what the NCIX store sells and they ocasionally have Linux as gues host

Techquickie is basically a video F.A.Q. channel for tech stuff

LTT is pretty much Linux slacking around with sponsored hardware and a promo youtube chanel for Unraid guys

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K