Rhino Shield Mark 2 Giveaway

SpamBrie
Go to solution Solved by Wferr,

Nothing.

CLOSED

Hi guys a while back it kickstarted Rhino Shield (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1081571316/rhino-shield-the-impact-resistant-screen-protector). And now they have made a mark 2 but not for my phone. So I am giving away the code PS. Still £4.50 shipping.

Here is a list of the phones you can get it for :https://www.trycelery.com/shop/mark2 (front Only BTW)

All you have to do is answer this one question: "What is in my pocket?"

First person to get it right I will PM  the code.

Good luck!

Not sure if this is the right folder. Move if you wish Mods.

Gum and keys

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

You phone.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

You supposed to be eating... :)

Yeah. he's unboxing the food.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

LOL. I've wrapped the steak I've seasoned from yesterday in clear plastic wrap to prevent the seasoning from falling out, then he's about to grill it.

LOL. I've wrapped the steak I've seasoned from yesterday in clear plastic wrap to prevent the seasoning from falling out, then he's about to grill it.

That must be so tasty!

post-2255-0-75423000-1378054913.gif

That must be so tasty!

attachicon.gifdrooling.gif

It should be. :P

Not yet guys think..... Am I even wearing trousers? (Yes I am)

Its not an object *HINT*

Well done I will PM you the code!

Hahaha Great. I had no clue that was a trick question.

I am a happy wuffy

A USB thumb drive.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)