Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

Just receive it.

TESORO Lobera Full color illumination mechanical keyboard.

post-56580-0-85555500-1391577739_thumb.j

post-56580-0-13612000-1391577770_thumb.j

post-56580-0-04039500-1391577828_thumb.j

post-56580-0-97264700-1391577866_thumb.j

post-56580-0-63023100-1391624614_thumb.j

Just receive it.

TESORO Lobera Full color illumination mechanical keyboard.

That thing looks like a cheap knockoff of a Roccat I have...

I don't think you can do that; I'm pretty sure that's against CoC.

And I have seen model Ms for much less than that...

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Just bought Cooler Master Quickfire XT. I just wanted standart layout keyboard without 100 marcos and other gaming features. I wen't with blue switches, and I'm really happy about it. That tactile feedback feels amazing. In my opinion mechanical keyboard are one of those upgrades like ssd if you try once you can't go back.

6fwf.jpg

That thing looks like a cheap knockoff of a Roccat I have...

I have a roccat isku keyboard and the keyboard is like a plastic toy but Lobera really build for high quality.

The most important thing is i can adjust the backlight color that what i want.

I have a roccat isku keyboard and the keyboard is like a plastic toy but Lobera really build for high quality.

The most important thing is i can adjust the backlight color that what i want.

The one I have is the Ryos MK Pro That probably feels solid just like most mechanical beecause it has a metal plate in it. but yes I would agree that the Roccat is plasticy but that just seems to be gaming boards in general.

iCo2MHM.jpg

My quickfire TK.

I heard about something that you plug on top of the LED and it changes the LED colour, anybody heard of that? If so where can i buy those?

iCo2MHM.jpg

My quickfire TK.

I heard about something that you plug on top of the LED and it changes the LED colour, anybody heard of that? If so where can i buy those?

I wish more companies would make the TK layout.

Ducky Zero MX Brown with Corsair WASD caps & palm rest. TTE VOLOS mouse in background. On a custom mouse mat approx 840mm x 440mm...

f4xc.jpg

My custom Bitfenix PheNomNomNoM build log.

i5 4670k + ASUS R9 280X DC2Top. Custom window. Custom fan mounts. Custom HDD mount. Custom keyboard. LED lighting. AIO waterworks. Properly cable managed. All 5 expansion slots fully operational.

Ducky Zero MX Brown with Corsair WASD caps & palm rest. TTE VOLOS mouse in background. On a custom mouse mat approx 840mm x 440mm...

Whats that mouse over there with the xbox buttons?

Signature Plastics is doing key cap group buys directly from their website now for anyone that's interested.

http://www.pimpmykeyboard.com/deal-categories/group-buys/

WAT reeeeaaallllyyyy???

I want this soooo bad http://goo.gl/5IEZx5 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Whats that mouse over there with the xbox buttons?

Thermaltake Volos.

Awesome mouse, big, weighty, on board memory for 10 profiles, too much dpi, good buttons.

Recommended.

ahe2.jpg

i5 4670k + ASUS R9 280X DC2Top. Custom window. Custom fan mounts. Custom HDD mount. Custom keyboard. LED lighting. AIO waterworks. Properly cable managed. All 5 expansion slots fully operational.

I ordered a Corsair K70 with Blue switches yesterday. It will be my first mechanical keyboard!  :lol:

YAY AWESOME! Has it arrived yet?! O.o

I today just got my new Mechanical Keyboard! I did ask the fellow community about which keyboard to get and was decided to get the G710+. but on the last minute I changed my mind to get the Ducky, the clean look of the DK2108 sold me in the end. Plus I get a cool looking duck with it! :P First MK too! Cherry MX Browns!

Guess what?! It feels so GLORIOUS! I can't believe I have missed out all this time. IT'S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL! :P

Can I join the MK club now?! ;)

You can indeed join the club! NICE BOARD man :DDDD

Just ordered the Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 Tuhaojin, I know it's a bit overpriced but I'm really excited about this one.

Pictures will come as soon as I get it!  :D

Edit: Ahh yeah, if anyone's interested I got it in an ISO layout with Cherry MX Brown and White LEDs.

I might be slightly interested... where do you live, and PM me if it's in Europe!

I dont think I have shown this board before at least not with the new caps.

IMG_0180.jpg

That is a beauty!

IBM Model M from 1997 Buckling Spring

Amazing DUDE! I bought a Model M a while ago... :| Didn't realize it had a terminal connector :( Still haven't made it work with my PC YET! D: UGG! I'm going to do a mod on it soon though :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

YAY AWESOME! Has it arrived yet?! O.o

Yep. It arrived last Friday. 

So far I absolutely love it. I could not be happier with it.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

gsuP0V1.jpgMy new G2Pro TKL with MX clears - best switches in my opinion.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

PC: i7 3770K - G1.Sniper M3 - 8GB Kingston HyperX Red - Asus DirectCU2 GTX660Ti - BeQuiet 530W Modular PSU - 128GB Crucial M4 - 1TB Samsung storage HDD

Yeah Matt3o has a lot of cool sets he should be putting on their site.  It will be interesting to see all of the designs people come up with.  Someone needs to do a PBT set.

Awesome Matt3o did some stuff for me previously hes great and did good work. But that set macross do wants!

Thermaltake Volos.

Awesome mouse, big, weighty, on board memory for 10 profiles, too much dpi, good buttons.

Recommended.

ahe2.jpg

But like what with those buttons on the side what do they do?

That is a beauty!

Ah yes a beauty that may one day be for sale. Thanks for the comment.

But like what with those buttons on the side what do they do?

C'mon bro it's a gaming mouse, whatdoya think they do?  :o

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thermaltake+volos#

C'mon bro it's a gaming mouse, whatdoya think they do?  :o

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thermaltake+volos#

IDK? Gaming stuff. they look like controller button so for all I know there could be 360 controller in the mouse with how crazy some of these companies are.

I will be getting a Caselab case later this week, didn't realize that a local distributor has brought in the Leopold FC660C. Damn, looks like I am going over budget again this month.....should be getting the Leopold at about the same time.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I will be getting a Caselab case later this week, didn't realize that a local distributor has brought in the Leopold FC660C. Damn, looks like I am going over budget again this month.....should be getting the Leopold at about the same time.

That be the topre one?