250gb Samsung 840 series for £50!?

You got me worried there for a second I think you have the most to lose here since you ordered 6 :P

So have they been cancelled

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

Do you expect our orders to be cancelled

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Hopefully not :D

Can we complain if they cancel them or sumthing

I will we're British complaining is the thing we're best at 

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Ahaaa ,.... True I guess I will unleash my mother on them

We could try, but it will be perfectly within their rights to cancel our orders, and probably cost them a hell of a lot of money if they fulfil all of the orders they have got. If they do cancel, there's nothing you can do and nothing they will do, and will you really be that bothered? The only reason we're all getting it is because it's cheap, so it doesn't matter much if it doesn't arrive.

And yes, we are great at complaining.

HTTP/2 203

Well apart from with petrol. For some reason we just allow it to keep increasing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So have they been cancelled

No cancels yet. I nearly had a panic attack when amazon emailed me but it was just to show me that i ordered something and that i will notified when they are dispatched.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

We could try, but it will be perfectly within their rights to cancel our orders, and probably cost them a hell of a lot of money if they fulfil all of the orders they have got. If they do cancel, there's nothing you can do and nothing they will do, and will you really be that bothered? The only reason we're all getting it is because it's cheap, so it doesn't matter much if it doesn't arrive.

And yes, we are great at complaining.

Well its not as bad that time where they were selling a teddy bear which was really a MSI m power z87 board, the funny part was that it was found before z87 chipsets were available. 

Listen if you care.

Bought one earlier today, I reckon that it will get cancelled though.

The rest of Britain prays that it isnt the case.

Listen if you care.

Has anyone has their order cancelled yet ? Mine hasn't yet touch wood that it doesn't get cancelled but has anyone else yet ? Amd would they have normally of cancelled it by now ?

Has anyone has their order cancelled yet ? Mine hasn't yet touch wood that it doesn't get cancelled but has anyone else yet ? Amd would they have normally of cancelled it by now ?

Mine isn't cancelled either but don't know how quick they are to cancel orders on screw ups maybe since amazon give such good service they would rather keep their reputation than save a little bit of money since their reputation may make them more money in the long run

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Mine isn't cancelled either but don't know how quick they are to cancel orders on screw ups maybe since amazon give such good service they would rather keep their reputation than save a little bit of money since their reputation may make them more money in the long run

It depends on how much they'll loose. If the cost to them if £100 per unit, and they sold 2000 of them (say, it did go to the top of the best sellers list for a couple of hours), that's a lot of money. Plus personally it would actually make no difference to how I treated amazon if they didn't fulfil the orders, even if it would to some people.

HTTP/2 203

It depends on how much they'll loose. If the cost to them if £100 per unit, and they sold 2000 of them (say, it did go to the top of the best sellers list for a couple of hours), that's a lot of money. Plus personally it would actually make no difference to how I treated amazon if they didn't fulfil the orders, even if it would to some people.

I wouldn't either but I guess there is the off chance someone could spread that amazon doesn't fulfill their offers and that could affect them negatively also I imagine their weren't that many sold and I think they lost £50 per ssd which is still a large amount I guess we will just have to wait and see  

I wouldn't either but I guess there is the off chance someone could spread that amazon doesn't fulfill their offers and that could affect them negatively also I imagine their weren't that many sold and I think they lost £50 per ssd which is still a large amount I guess we will just have to wait and see  

im just really hoping they dont as this would really help me with keeping the cost of my build down that i am making this september october when the new amd volcanic island gpus come out :) so hopefully they dont but surely with the size of the workforce behind amazon they would of already acted ?

I wish I was in the uk right now

trust me, you don't.

I haven't received an email from Amazon but the item has disappeared of my orders page :(

Mine too I'm going to contact them about it 

Same, yes its been cancelled sadly.

Listen if you care.

SOOO CLOSE as well.

Listen if you care.