Movies to be made on Games

vandanved

the movies will only ruin it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

see this tread Ctrl+F "Halo" 

I was very disappointed in you all

some of the live action for Halo 3 was amazing 

Haven't seen the Halo movie. Only really liked the first Halo than I lost interest.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

The thing about most AAA games these days are that they are trying to actually be more like movies, so wanting a movie of something like "Uncharted" would be redundant. I could see a heavily stylized Hotline Miami movie being made, where it's set in the same universe but has nothing to do with the actual game or anything. The fact that the plot isn't a focal point of the game can allow more freedom to the writers; they wouldn't be tied down to a particular story told in the game. All they would have to deliver on would be the 80s look, the gruesome violence and the soundtrack.   

The Walking Dead.

No, i know its a series jk. The Crysis franchise would be interesting to see, but it would have to be a good director. Like David Cameron or Steven Spielberg, or someone in that league. If there is not someone like that, they would just ruin it.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

The last of us would be a sick movie tbh - haven't played the game but have watched the gameplay & it is a AMAZINGGG game.

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Games never really translate well to movies except in a very few instances, sane vice versa

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Uncharted, because it's fucking Uncharted, not much to argue about it, just a more vulgar, over the top version of Indiana Jones

maybe Alan Wake, but I think it's one of the few games that properly uses the interactive medium to it's advantage, so I'm in the middle about that

and assassin's creed is overrated don't see why you people love it so much, it's literally like COD at this point with a new one each year

LOL Birigrpall.. Assassin's creed had a good story, HAD. AC1 movie should be good, which is going to be out on 2015 :D

All Final Fantasy games.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Assassin's Creed is being worked on actually. Michael Fassbender in the lead role (assuming Desmond/Altair). Ubisoft has maintained that they'd want full creative control over all aspects (which could end up both ways - extremely good because it sticks to the series well or extremely bad due to lack of production value). Not much else has been revealed about it.

Personally, I thought Lineage (short mini-films that Ubisoft made before AC2 released) were quite well done.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

The Last of Us and Uncharted with no hesitation

Maybe BF3 or Blops first

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

They're already doing this with the Pokemon Red and Blue games  :)  should be pretty epic.

CoD has already been made into a movie. It's called Tropic Thunder.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

The Halo Forward Unto Dawn web series was epic IMO

I would like to see a mass effect movie series, but I know that they would never be able to live up to the games.

A warhammer 40k movie could be pretty cool, if done right! (not a cheesy 'B' movie!)

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.