An observation of ranks as a player who is not very high up.

LokiFire

I think some people lose their ability to see what goes on in the different ranks, like thinking Silver is essentially the same as Nova Master, and GNM being like the MG ranks.

Silver is very much like any other game... take for example Battlefield or Call of Duty, people have a grasp of the concepts, but have yet to put those wheels in motion.

The first start of this would be shown by GN2-3.

Aim and situational awareness, when to eco and crosshair placement is GNM, MG1 is not any different. MG2 has a skill gap from MG1 players, it's faster reactions, better spray control and better game sense, they also tend to experiment a lot with what to do on a round just minimalistic when viewed from an outsider. MGE is the point where you know what to do, you know smokes, you do less mistakes in general and can aim, but it's highly variable.

Low DMG is a fresh MGE, DMG needs like 7 wins to rank up or 6 depending on how well you do. This rank is known as The master of Disaster for a good reason, at DMG you will find players who outplay the DMG rank, or play so bad they should be back in Nova, DMG is a very inconsistent rank where players are generally good players, but either play well or play bad, there is rarely an in between.

Legendary Eagle is no different, just less mistakes and tighter aiming.

Legendary Eagle Master is a BIG skill gap from LE, these guys are far more consistent with aim, nades and smokes. Also better team ethics and rapid rotations.

SMFC-GE is the same thing in all honesty, expect to play vs veterens who put in 8k hours into CS 1.6 and Pro's, this is the top of CS... there is no limit in skill at GE, it goes beyond but the ranks do not show this.

For now i am still a pleb, Starting rank Silver 3, todays rank DMG.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

hahah 

Csgo Ranking so fucked up until they ban smurfs 

gold nova master, been stuck here cause too many smurfs. and im not good enough to pull out.

I am LEM but have NO game sense. I am horible at knowing what to do but my aim and reaction time is amazing. I know virtually no nade spots either. There is always exceptions :)

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

The ranking system since the update is now so broken...

Win 10 games (true story by the way) but the loose one game...instant de-rank from Global :'( (this is on my main)

Win 7 loose 2 de-rank from LEM (smurf and it just happened as I'm writing this...)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

hahah 

Csgo Ranking so fucked up until they ban smurfs 

gold nova master, been stuck here cause too many smurfs. and im not good enough to pull out.

hehe, it doesn't work like that.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Please don't even bother looking at your rank anymore now. Just got my GE back after the rank re-distribution which just happened, played a quick game with some DMG's and its seriously like playing against old Nova's again lol. People running through with p90's, jumping pistols's and generally never stopping while spraying. I'm just sat there with my jaw on the floor like what the fuck am I actually watching?

This game has way too many split ways of playing now to actually have a correct ranking, just try not to get too many bad habits :D

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Please don't even bother looking at your rank anymore now. Just got my GE back after the rank re-distribution which just happened, played a quick game with some DMG's and its seriously like playing against old Nova's again lol. People running through with p90's, jumping pistols's and generally never stopping while spraying. I'm just sat there with my jaw on the floor like what the fuck am I actually watching?

This game has way too many split ways of playing now to actually have a correct ranking, just try not to get too many bad habits :D

I can't stand the P90, though it has it's use, and i suck ass with it, i'm a rifler/AWPer. 

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

From what I've seen, everything from nova 4 - MGE is the same. DMG is where you start stepping up. Silver 1-3's play the same and Silver Elite - nova 1's play pretty damn similar, same with Nova 2's and 3's. That's all from personal experience

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10|