What do you think of PewDiePie this year.

NoTrollOK

Putting there lives at risk for what? To protect the country you're bloody living in right now. People nowadays don't think of war and death being closely associated, that's because it's kept quiet. If you knew about the IED's, ghetto nail bombs and all the other horrible things you'd think differently.

RIP dont live in the USA. Live in a country that doesnt have to use war to get what they want....

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

RIP dont live in the USA. Live in a country that doesnt have to use war to get what they want....

Too right mate.

When lives hand you lemon, suck them hard and post a selfie with it.

This just in: Pewdiepie's annual income is the root cause of all poverty and injustice in the world. We should punish him solely for this, and use his money to feed all of Africa.

Add to that list all the A-list Hollywood actors.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Or Bill Gates or Tim Cook and then you realize that argument doesnt work...

No man, Swedish Actor.(but that's kindda rude to say bout that in my thread)

They're not absurd. By any stretch. Last year he warned 7.4 million dollars. That's enough (if put in the right places) to buy mosquito nets that could cover 5,000,000 people. Those 3$ mosquito nets could stop mosquitoes biting and infecting children and adults with the diseases that kill hundreds if not thousands every day. With the veterans it depends which country we're talking about. If we took the UK for example, that's enough for an extra £27 a year. Not much, I know, but that could help in one way or another. So yes, my original statement was a bit of an exaggeration.

Basic math = failed. 

You do realize this applies to everyone right? Why didnt you just donate money instead of buying unneeded tech?

They're not absurd. By any stretch. Last year he warned 7.4 million dollars. That's enough (if put in the right places) to buy mosquito nets that could cover 5,000,000 people. Those 3$ mosquito nets could stop mosquitoes biting and infecting children and adults with the diseases that kill hundreds if not thousands every day. With the veterans it depends which country we're talking about. If we took the UK for example, that's enough for an extra £27 a year. Not much, I know, but that could help in one way or another. So yes, my original statement was a bit of an exaggeration.

Yes but you're suggesting confiscating his entire income, that's completely impossible and an absurd suggestion. Yes $7.4 million can buy a lot of mosquito nets, but now you've got no money to ship them, how are you going to educate people on how to use them with no more money? You're suggestion lacks any nuance and can be dismissed as ignorant but with good intent ;D

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Hey man, the money you spent on your i7 4770 could have bought a few sleeping bags for some homeless children. How do you tolerate living in such luxury? Surely you must be evil.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Yes. My points aren't exact. But what I'm trying to say is, that if everyone just lived a life with a few luxuries, not having huge amounts of money, then we could solve world poverty. You're right, sitting on our asses isn't going to solve it, but neither is introducing more and more people with more money than they know what to do with going to help either. We can't live in a communist world, we can't live in a perfect world, but we can try and create a relatively equal world. 

Youre describing communism like really close. Those soldiers you know what they fight for capitalism usually. They fight for the people with the big bucks....

I don't watch him and never will. I just don't like his kind of entertainment, I'd much rather watch Hank and Jed shows like Doraleous & Associates, Battlefield Friends and Mob Squad. Those guys man, they're the ones who deserve to be #1. They're actually the only channel I subscribed to.

That read like it was translated from Chinese. Please rephrase, it makes no sense, and with the added "like"...

It's like being back as a teacher like...

Stop already lmao

I'm seeing a lot of hate for the money he makes.
He's not an overpaid
-Athlete
-CEO or other high position at a large company with little relation to the actual company's success
-Politician
-Lawyer with dirty practices (ie class action suits and patent trolling)

He makes content that gets the most viewership, and makes money from ad revenue and sponsorship deals.

It's pretty simple and nothing dirty. 
Sure he may be lucky, but you know what, I think 90% of the hate is jealousy.

If you hate his content, blame the viewers. When it comes down to it, if it guaranteed you extreme viewership like that, and potential sponsors would dig it, I'm sure 90% of you would upload videos of you helicoptering your dick if it meant millions a year in earnings. 

If you think you can make better content, what's stopping you?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

OMG, thread started to be hotter than its look.

He makes a lot of money for doing fuck all compared to other jobs, don't give me the "he works hard" bullshit, because quite frankly, he doesn't. Yes, he might have to make one video a day, and it takes him 3 hours- so what? 3 hours of simple video editing-that he's probably got someone else doing. There are people putting there lives a risk in the army getting paid less than him, so why should some shouty, arrogant nutcase be getting all the money...

Life is not fair, Pewdiepie got lucky and makes money from ad revenue and sponsorship.

He's not my cup of tea but... he seems to be a likeable guy who appeals to an insanely wide variety of people, so I can't really fault him for that, y'know? He's done well for himself, at the very least. And it's not our money he got. It's Google's. What can I say, he's a good entertainer. Obviously, otherwise he wouldn't have racked up so many subscribers...

Certainly better at wild, random-ass gag comedy than, say, Big Bang Theory OH OH OH, SHOTSFIRED! SHOTSFIRED!

He's not my cup of tea but... he seems to be a likeable guy who appeals to an insanely wide variety of people, so I can't really fault him for that, y'know? He's done well for himself, at the very least. And it's not our money he got. It's Google's. What can I say, he's a good entertainer. Obviously, otherwise he wouldn't have racked up so many subscribers...

Certainly better at wild, random-ass gag comedy than, say, Big Bang Theory OH OH OH, SHOTSFIRED! SHOTSFIRED!

you've forgotten one (illuminati confirmed, get 360 noscoped, smoke w33d evryd4y)

Edit : more than one

you've forgotten one (illuminati confirmed, get 360 noscoped, smoke w33d evryd4y)

Edit : more than one

That's true. But you also forgot the most important thing...

post-77647-0-88215800-1450794891.gif

I think the main problem is the audience not the creator. Speak with your watch time, sometimes I have to think to myself why in the world am I subbed to/watch this person/channel and re-evaluate it. The truth is (or so it seems) that people like what he does, if they didn't, he would have no views (or so we hope). 

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

If you think you can make better content, what's stopping you?

Haha, love the thrown in upload link.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

He makes a lot of money for doing fuck all compared to other jobs, don't give me the "he works hard" bullshit, because quite frankly, he doesn't. Yes, he might have to make one video a day, and it takes him 3 hours- so what? 3 hours of simple video editing-that he's probably got someone else doing. There are people putting there lives a risk in the army getting paid less than him, so why should some shouty, arrogant nutcase be getting all the money...

No such thing as only "3 hours" he plays for long hours and then edits all the funny parts or whatever. Editing takes time and skill. I do video editing and trust me, it's way harder than you think. Try playing for 3-5 hours then cutting the video down to 15 to 20 minutes. It's hard work.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Robbaz destroys Pewd on pure sense of humour and fun.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

I don't think anything I have no idea what he does I haven't watched a single video.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I think he is entertaining in small to moderate doses.

I watch a video or two a week, any more than that and the videos start to get tiring.

I think a fair portion of the hate he gets is pretty dumb.

I can understand if someone thinks he is annoying in his videos and doesn't like the way the videos are made but to not like his popularity and all the money he makes is stupid.

He isn't coning anyone out of their money by making false claims and promises, he isn't using child/slave labor to save a few more cents from each item he produces, he isn't suing his competition and trying to make a monopoly.

He just makes some fairly harmless, goofy videos and it is purely up to the general public whether they watch them.

Hate his videos.I can't get through a single one of them. And, yes, he is overpaid and overrated, but I don't care.