Gta V stuttering with g3258

I have my self a g3258 on 4.0ghz. With gpu GTX 750 ti ( With heavy oc). I am running game with 60 fps but getting big stuttering. But many people with same CPU and running game without stuttering. I know, many games need quad core like BF 4. But i am playing it 50fps without any problem. Same for multiplayer. People if you say: Get quad core processor, you are not helping me at all. I will buy FX 8320 in summer. And when i had myself old HD 5970. No problem. Is issue in nvidia cards?

It's an issue with your Pentium.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

I have my self a g3258 on 4.0ghz. With gpu GTX 750 ti ( With heavy oc). I am running game with 60 fps but getting big stuttering. But many people with same CPU and running game without stuttering. I know, many games need quad core like BF 4. But i am playing it 50fps without any problem. Same for multiplayer. People if you say: Get quad core processor, you are not helping me at all. I will buy FX 8320 in summer. And when i had myself old HD 5970. No problem. Is issue in nvidia cards?

nah, your cpu is the problem.

dont buy an fx8320 either, save up for for the cheapest i5.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Check the cpu and gpu usage, to pin point which is causing the issue.

It might also be related to your hdd, as the game can stutter if its loading in game assets.

Also since you already have an intel motherboard, why exactly are you getting an amd cpu? the higher core count, and lower single core performance does not help in games, and you would be better served with a cheap i5.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

The issue is the game itself as well. The last update has caused me to have a fps boost, but at the cost of the game stuttering, freezing, and having problems with keeping the world rendered.

Lord of Helium.

The issue is the game itself as well. The last update has caused me to have a fps boost, but at the cost of the game stuttering, freezing, and having problems with keeping the world rendered.

Game is fine, Pentium is not

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

Try turning off Extended Distance Scaling under Advanced Graphics (and possibly v-sync too).

The G3258 is the problem.

Don't waste the money on an FX CPU, the performance will not be much better.

Get a Haswell i5 and you'll be good to go.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

It's an issue with your Pentium.

I know. But i am looking for help.

Check the cpu and gpu usage, to pin point which is causing the issue.

It might also be related to your hdd, as the game can stutter if its loading in game assets.

Also since you already have an intel motherboard, why exactly are you getting an amd cpu? the higher core count, and lower single core performance does not help in games, and you would be better served with a cheap i5.

HHD: Toshiba Satelite 1TB 7200/RMP

The G3258 is the problem.

Don't waste the money on an FX CPU, the performance will not be much better.

Get a Haswell i5 and you'll be good to go.

Friend have FX 8350. No problem in any game. I5 too expensive. Difference abou 70&. I could buy a good mobo too

Try turning off Extended Distance Scaling under Advanced Graphics (and possibly v-sync too).

Turn V sync off? I once tryed to put it on. Ot helped but game locked to 30fps

Game is fine, Pentium is not

I wrote in my topoc. I am looking for help. By telling me that my pentium is bad, How it could help me?

Friend have FX 8350. No problem in any game. I5 too expensive. Difference abou 70&. I could buy a good mobo too

Nevertheless an FX8350 is no competitor to an i5. Since you´ve got already the G3258 you must have a compatible mainboard. And the FX8350 needs a beefy cooler and a very good 990FX chipset and then you will end up spending more than with getting an i5.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I wrote in my topoc. I am looking for help. By telling me that my pentium is bad, How it could help me?

There IS no way I or anyone else can help you. Replace the CPU. That's it

its probably because of your pentium, but check out THIS thread anyways.  i havent personally tried it yet(i keep forgetting to when i get home), but Ive been hearing good results. its worth a shot

EDIT:  dont buy an FX cpu. i have an 8320 and i wish i had gone intel.  you say an i5 is too expensive, but if you switch to an FX you'll have to get a new motherboard too, so you have to factor in that cost.  get an i5 later, itll be worth it. promise

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Turn V sync off? I once tryed to put it on. Ot helped but game locked to 30fps

Turning off EDS is the important bit there, v-sync was just as thought.

Also, If your FPS is locked to 30FPS, it's on half v-sync (i.e. it should be 60). You could leave v-sync off in-game, but turn it on via the Nvidia control panel.

nah, your cpu is the problem.

dont buy an fx8320 either, save up for for the cheapest i5.

Yes, thats true but as many people say, buying cheapest I5 is very bad. They say its useless. They reccomend to buy like 4650 but too expensive. How to say. I am not rich bitch. I am not getting money from trees. Many people by saying get I5, they think they are now Heroes. For me i see those people as big douche bags. I am looking for help right now. Explaine where problem could be, cause as i sayd, many people dont hqve problems with same Cpu.

Turning off EDS is the important bit there, v-sync was just as thought.

Also, If your FPS is locked to 30FPS, it's on half v-sync (i.e. it should be 60). You could leave v-sync off in-game, but turn it on via the Nvidia control panel.

. Yes, i did same, turned v sync on via nvidia panel. But didnt touched anything im game. And EDS? Explaine what is this

Yes, thats true but as many people say, buying cheapest I5 is very bad. They say its useless. They reccomend to buy like 4650 but too expensive. How to say. I am not rich bitch. I am not getting money from trees. Many people by saying get I5, they think they are now Heroes. For me i see those people as big douche bags. I am looking for help right now. Explaine where problem could be, cause as i sayd, many people dont hqve problems with same Cpu.

LOL. the way I read that you're clearly mad or some sort :P

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Aight kid,

if you think, although possessing the right mainboard for an i5, the Faildozer is the right thing to do go for it. But do yourself a favor and don´t call people douche bags just because you can´t accept reality! The people are right here, the only guy that doesn´t understand what´s going on is you... guess it sucks to be you ;).

Don´t come here and complain that you ain´t got a dime... get a job. To be so blunt and ask for help then insult people... go buy what ever the fuck you think fits your little pisspot PC best.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

LOL. the way I read that you're clearly mad or some sort :P

Yes cause i have asked this question over and over. And there were over 20 responses. All of them were: Buy I5. I am just done

Aight kid,

if you think, although possessing the right mainboard for an i5, the Faildozer is the right thing to do go for it. But do yourself a favor and don´t call people douche bags just because you can´t accept reality! The people are right here, the only guy that doesn´t understand what´s going on is you... guess it sucks to be you ;).

Don´t come here and complain that you ain´t got a dime... get a job. To be so blunt and ask for help then insult people... go buy what ever the fuck you think fits your little pisspot PC best.

Youtube. Search channel. FPSkillerPC. Look at his older vids. And then write something back

Yes cause i have asked this question over and over. And there were over 20 responses. All of them were: Buy I5. I am just done

Well it's true. GTA V is a CPU intensive game, and you have a shitty dual core cpu so stop complaining.

Old Rig

Because you should

PS: Money is made from paper, paper comes from tree bark. Therefore, money is found on trees!

you're asking for help, i gave you a suggestion. have you tried it?   also keep in mind games dont run well on a duocore that doesnt have hyperthreading.  thats why for a cheap gaming rig, the 860k is suggested instead of the G3258.  the pentium is nothing more than a toy for overclockers at this point.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Youtube. Search channel. FPSkillerPC. Look at his older vids. And then write something back

Dude... how would I say this nicely? The PC you use is way weaker than my server at home. You were offered with solutions, you don´t want to listen. Your ignorance is boring.

A guy calling himself FPSkillerPC with a G3258 isn´t worth to be watched, go for JayZtwocents if you want to learn something. But if you must know a significant difference to your system he uses a Samsung 850 EVO SSD and his CPU is higher OCed than yours. You shouldn´t admire guys that go for 6GB RAM @ 1333MHz. That´s actually bad!

But the proper decision is to buy an i5. It should probably be cheaper overall than switching to an AMD CPU. If you buy, say, an i5-4460, which would fit your needs quite nicely, all you would have to do is buy the CPU. You could even use the stock cooler if you so wished. However, if you went over to AMD, you'd have to buy a new CPU(an FX-8320 is usually around the same price as the i5-4460, or maybe slightly cheaper), a new motherboard(of the 990FX or really good 970 chipsets), and a beefy cooler(since the stock AMD cooler really isn't sufficient for a 125-watt CPU). If you want to refuse our help, that's fine, but don't come crying to us if you're disappointed in your choice. All we are trying to do is help you.

Oh, and for the record, have you ever wondered why practically everyone in this thread has recommended an i5? It is because, out of all of us, from the information you have given us, everyone thinks that is the best possible decision. We aren't your average forumers, either. We are people who take time out of our days to look at benchmarks, learn about computers, and post on the forum all so we can help people like you. And, despite that, despite all the experience we have gained from doing what we do, you have the gall to refuse to accept our judgement. You stand in the face of 10-20 people and tell them they're all wrong, despite the fact that you have no ground to stand on. You have not given us any reason to believe that your choice of the FX-8320 is the better option, and yet you still value your opinion over ALL of ours. And, that probably means you value your opinion over Linus's(because he would probably make the same choice), or Luke's, or over any of the employees of LMG. Just who do you think you are? Some kid with a YouTube channel who thinks his choices are, from the start, better than everyone else's because you have 5000 subscribers. It's pathetic.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

If you get the amd cpu will will have to upgrade again cuz in a year you'll be in a situation where game won't run well. GET THE I5 STOP BEING SO DAMM CHEAP AND TAKE ADVICE. Don't ask for people's help and then say that they are wrong.