CSGO needs another ban wave?

LokiFire

I have been playing fine on my DMG account, win some and lose some, but on my smurf at MG2 it's nearly impossible to win a game, almost every game is a booster carrying with 40+ kills whilst their team mates are at 7-10 kills, not only that but DMG should really be the rank at which this is happening no? People will constantly tell you that more cheats are at DMG+ but i don't believe it at all. I get games with LE's and we have a damn good fight throughout, where if one of us falters we get punished, this is just basics of CS, but in MG2 we get guys knowing when to push exactly as to catch us off guard, perfect entry frags and literally dominating the playing field.

Or i am an idiot and all these guys at MG2 are superior to DMG or Global smurfs in almost every game.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

it is a cheaters game :)

Even when i play, almost every game there is a cheater inside.

it is a cheaters game :)

Even when i play, almost every game there is a cheater inside.

Or that you are bad lol.

I heard plenty of reasons to say that cheaters exist in almost every game.

Truth be told, even when smurfing, i met almost close to none.

Or that you are bad lol.

Well then when in death mode, ppl know seem to know every donkey hiding behind a wall.

Well take it i am lousy.

Well then when in death mode, ppl know seem to know every donkey hiding behind a wall.

Well take it i am lousy.

This thread is not an excuse for bad play, it's just my observation as of late.

I am also only connecting to both EU servers except Russia.

You better not cry, you better not shout, cause santa clause is coming to VACCCCCCCCC!

Ok maybe is doesn't work ^

But the point here is there will be one coming soon, maybe cheaters will have a little Christmas present!?

Might add this later...

Or i am an idiot and all these guys at MG2 are superior to DMG or Global smurfs in almost every game.

Who says they aren't smurfs themselves? Seem like a shitty thing to do, you know, play on a lower level account so you can feel superior to other low levels until you get your ass kicked by other smurfs that are really Global.

gg no re.

Or that you are bad lol.

Trust me in higher ranks, there is tons, like I mean 4% of people! May not seem like alot, but it ruins the game.

But I kinda like it, gives me a challenge and also it's funny seeing some of them getting instant vac's and having to fork out another $15  ;)

Might add this later...

Well take it i am lousy.

That isn't hacking xD, i screen the map all the time.

Well people just need to learn how to play over time to be honest.

And i agree, the queue system is abit screwed up at the moment, because me as a smurf use my smurf account only to play with my low ranked friends, i do not like playing on my smurf because it is not challenging in the slightest and i was once like you so i know how it feels to be trampled by people nearly 3x the skill level.

Who says they aren't smurfs themselves? Seem like a shitty thing to do, you know, play on a lower level account so you can feel superior to other low levels until you get your ass kicked by other smurfs that are really Global.

gg no re.

Well there is the fact it's only 2 ranks below my real rank? it's not that hard to beat me as a single player as a team, i have had games vs a single SMFC paired with LE's, as i queued with an LEM, and we still won, and i was 3rd on the table with like 3 MVP.

The point is 40+ kills in an MG2 game with the rest of your team merely getting frags from pure luck is a different story, the guy carrying is either Global, or knows his 3rd party apps very well.

I hate people who smurf far lower than their own rank.

I have been playing fine on my DMG account, win some and lose some, but on my smurf at MG2 it's nearly impossible to win a game, almost every game is a booster carrying with 40+ kills whilst their team mates are at 7-10 kills, not only that but DMG should really be the rank at which this is happening no? People will constantly tell you that more cheats are at DMG+ but i don't believe it at all. I get games with LE's and we have a damn good fight throughout, where if one of us falters we get punished, this is just basics of CS, but in MG2 we get guys knowing when to push exactly as to catch us off guard, perfect entry frags and literally dominating the playing field.

I totally understand bro, I'm currently MG1 and finding it very hard to rank up because no one is really their rank (at least in the matchmaking lobbies I'm in). *This actually happened*; there was a Nova Master on the other team that broke the 50 kills barrier! It's like..HOW!?

There's no doubt he was probably an LE or LEM smurf.

I totally understand bro, I'm currently MG1 and finding it very hard to rank up because no one is really their rank (at least in the matchmaking lobbies I'm in). *This actually happened*; there was a Nova Master on the other team that broke the 50 kills barrier! It's like..HOW!?

GN4/MG1 are very similar skill wise, and people do have great games, i top fragged a game with like 8 MVP, then the next bottom fragged and the team having a go at me.

At supreme/GE level currently, there is some really dodgy people at the minute. Either they're movement is like a silver with the aim of a god or they just down right play every round perfectly. 

Never one to call hacks on CS as any game is winnable, but this shit at the minute is really annoying to enjoy/play.

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

GN4/MG1 are very similar skill wise, and people do have great games, i top fragged a game with like 8 MVP, then the next bottom fragged and the team having a go at me.

I've never seen a GNM break the 50 kill barrier. With the MVPs, I aim for at least 3 on each side; but I average out on about 4-5 most games.

The point is 40+ kills in an MG2 game with the rest of your team merely getting frags from pure luck is a different story, the guy carrying is either Global, or knows his 3rd party apps very well.

I hate people who smurf far lower than their own rank.

I know quite a few people who are Global and smurf like that. Which is why I'm not surprised. It's not cheaters, I guarantee that.

I've never seen a GNM break the 50 kill barrier. With the MVPs, I aim for at least 3 on each side; but I average out on about 4-5 most games.

Yeah 50 is ludicrous, either stupidly lucky or yeah...

Alright. I'm going to blow your mind, this is coming from someone that fought their way through gold nova to DMG.

Do you want to know a secret?

People ranked DMG/LE, and people ranked GNM, MG, MG2, all have the same amount of skill.

That's it.

I've played against people in mg who are better than anyone i've played in dmg or le. There is so little difference between the ranks in that area that it's almost completely meaningless. Now silver, and gold nova, they have they're skills, but until you get to LEM pretty much everyone plays the same.

No, it's not smurfs, No it's not boosters, No it's not anything but people playing.

Don't get me wrong, every handful of games you might run into someone deranking, or someone who's obviously a smurf, but the vast majority of times its just people playing, because the difference between an MG and a DMG or even LE is almost nothing. The only tangible difference is game sense and team work.

That's all that's different between LE and MG, individual skill varies little between the two. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I play with a few people that smurf at MG to LE. One friend in particular is a Global smurf and we get matched up against MG to DMG and if they are at all bad or not working as a team he will 40 bomb using nothing but the scout and deagle like it's nothing. Everyone of my friends that is LE and higher have a smurf if not a few, pretty much all in the MG ranks

Don't get me wrong there are cheaters and a lot of them and another ban wave is in order but the actual issue is smurfs and derankers. 

At supreme/GE level currently, there is some really dodgy people at the minute. Either they're movement is like a silver with the aim of a god or they just down right play every round perfectly. 

Never one to call hacks on CS as any game is winnable, but this shit at the minute is really annoying to enjoy/play.

My friends that are supreme and global say the same thing. I'm MG2 and I barely ever feel like someones hacking in my games.

There is the odd exception though, I find cheaters are more common in casual with people using spinbots and walls

Least when they do get banned all the wins and losses get rolled back but normally deranks people as well

If you find it very frustrating you could give sc2 a try, while it's a completey different game it definitely has competitivity and difficulty in spades and cheating is a lot sparser and harder - simply because it's glaringly obvious when someone is cheating and it doesn't give cheaters nearly as much of an advantage as it does in cs:go. It's also a more niche community so hackers aren't as compelled to come there.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Here is a demo of my last match, watch player "DELRUS" he bottom frags the entire CT side, then becomes insane on T side, watching 10 mins of it, he is looking at the floor, has no idea what he is doing or anything.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-nHywp-rZ8ft-VEtqu-Jy4ae-ftLMB

MG ranks are a fucking joke.

Alright. I'm going to blow your mind, this is coming from someone that fought their way through gold nova to DMG.

Do you want to know a secret?

People ranked DMG/LE, and people ranked GNM, MG, MG2, all have the same amount of skill.

That's it.

I've played against people in mg who are better than anyone i've played in dmg or le. There is so little difference between the ranks in that area that it's almost completely meaningless. Now silver, and gold nova, they have they're skills, but until you get to LEM pretty much everyone plays the same.

No, it's not smurfs, No it's not boosters, No it's not anything but people playing.

Don't get me wrong, every handful of games you might run into someone deranking, or someone who's obviously a smurf, but the vast majority of times its just people playing, because the difference between an MG and a DMG or even LE is almost nothing. The only tangible difference is game sense and team work.

That's all that's different between LE and MG, individual skill varies little between the two.

This. There's just too many ranks in csgo. Silver and low gold need to be put into one tier. Gnm-le need to be in one tier. You don't improve by playing people your skill level.

Here is a demo of my last match, watch player "DELRUS" he bottom frags the entire CT side, then becomes insane on T side, watching 10 mins of it, he is looking at the floor, has no idea what he is doing or anything.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-nHywp-rZ8ft-VEtqu-Jy4ae-ftLMB

MG ranks are a fucking joke.

DELRUS BTW has another account friended by that account which is game banned, 1 game CSGO under 300hrs.

In the demo he activates his aimbot and simply destroys us.

We were stomping them hard 14-5 then we ended up tying after he uses it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144873317

If you don't want to deal with cheaters then I suggest you get the esea client and play on esea servers.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8