£920 ($1395) Gaming Rig

Go to solution Solved by Mullen_S,

This is what I came up with. It is right at your budget, it looks great and would completely crush games you wanted to play at max setting, 60 fps. This is it,

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Mullen/saved/#view=rgPrxr   It has a window which you would like and includes a 250gb SSD for those fast load times. You could change the R9 390 to a 970 if you really want to get nvidia which I completely understand with driver issues, it would only cost a little bit more. Also, the 4690k is overclockable so you can get an aftermarket cooler for £20 like the Hyper 212 Evo when you have a bit of extra spare money which will give you great overclocks. Hope you have fun building this :)

Allright I've got to this. I think it's the best I can muster. No extra cooling but it can wait, plus I'm not that comfortable with overclocking and dropped the K so it doesn't really matter anyway.

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?

Allright I've got to this. I think it's the best I can muster. No extra cooling but it can wait, plus I'm not that comfortable with overclocking and dropped the K so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Then you can drop that board as the z97 chipset is for over locking

You have a £920 budget but that costs just £787 so why don't you get a 390 with the extra money

I'm a beast

Then you can drop that board as the z97 chipset is for over locking

Suggested board?

You have a £920 budget but that costs just £787 so why don't you get a 390 with the extra money

Considering my budget thats the max and i'm thinking of possibly getting periferals but looking at it is £100 on top worth it? Should I look at a 380x? Is Avalance Studios actually capable of patching JC3 for AMD anyway? http://is.gd/dGlSz1

My Build: Night Fury | i5-6600k @ 4.5Ghz | R9 390 | 850 EVO 250GB | 1TB Seagate | H230 Black

Night Theme User

Hello Fellow Night Theme User | Why Aren't You Using Night Theme?