Temporary tattoo's as wearable tech! :)

So i'm pretty sure this isn't a duplicate post! ( i used the search function, I'm fairly new though, apologies if i have it wrong!) 

How cool is this, a company called Chaotic Moon Studio has released a temporary tattoo to mimic the functions of wearable tech! 

It mimics wearable's like fitibit etc, I'd really love to see this technology put to use in the medical field. imagine the possibility's.

The original article can be found here: http://www.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/wearables/a-company-is-developing-a-temporary-tattoo-to-mimic-the-functions-of-wearable-tech/news-story/a29dba02f7ed6054ee167244be6858c2

I'd like to know where you think this technology would fit in the market place?

:) Elly

post-143434-0-39586000-1449493296.jpg

Is it just me or does this look stupid? Feel free to correct me if you have valid reasoning 

That is super cool! Now let me go give redmond a call and see if we can have Holo Lens + Windows PHone + Windows Tablet version of this!

And secondly, Hi :)  Welcome to the forum. Please follow your own posts, read the code of conduct (basically be nice to people and don't be mean).

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

First off welcome to the forum!

Secondly that is pretty fracking cool!

Thanks! Agreed :) !!!!

That is super cool! Now let me go give redmond a call and see if we can have Holo Lens + Windows PHone + Windows Tablet version of this!

And secondly, Hi :)  Welcome to the forum. Please follow your own posts, read the code of conduct (basically be nice to people and don't be mean).

Thanks, Will do! 

Is it just me or does this look stupid? Feel free to correct me if you have valid reasoning 

I don't know you could just as easily wear it under your shirt , imagine your at hospital and you have this on, your nurse could know if you flip in to a funky heart rhythm even if she's on break.   :)

I can think of so many good and bad (naughty) ideas for using this tech.  ;)

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Imagine if this could measure things like heart rate, white cell count, do a blood test... It would tell you right away if there is something wrong. Finding out diabetes quicker, anemia... Man- THE POSSIBILITIES!

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Oh, so my understanding for the reasoning for this is so that it can free up space?

Imagine if this could measure things like heart rate, white cell count, do a blood test... It would tell you right away if there is something wrong. Finding out diabetes quicker, anemia... Man- THE POSSIBILITIES!

We are so thinking the same! let's go even further what if it was compatible with the Dr.google and it used that information to give you that information to your phone, never have to worry about going to the dr's again for simple things.  

And much more. The decay rate of your organs, the activity of your brain, if you need help sleeping.

Eventually they'd learn to use these things like chips to control your body's production.

Create on screen displays of the types of food you need to eat to keep yourself as healthy as possible.

We are so thinking the same! let's go even further what if it was compatible with the Dr.google and it used that information to give you that information to your phone, never have to worry about going to the dr's again for simple things.  

And much more. The decay rate of your organs, the activity of your brain, if you need help sleeping.

Eventually they'd learn to use these things like chips to control your body's production.

Create on screen displays of the types of food you need to eat to keep yourself as healthy as possible.

And all of this could run off the body's natural electricity :> Man, I hope companies like Chaotic Moon get money for this.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Correct me if wrong,

Is this some kind of "extension" for medical RFID chips so they can be able to read vitals?

This is a signature.

Oh, so my understanding for the reasoning for this is so that it can free up space?

I think its more tactile to, 

And all of this could run off the body's natural electricity :> Man, I hope companies like Chaotic Moon get money for this.

It'd be like my hobby of car tuning, but for my body :D Yay lol I want a bigger ass, can I control it to send more fat to my ass over the next few weeks? LOL!

As technology develops, we are getting closer and closer to stuff we might have only seen in movies years ago.  This tech looks like something conjured up in Ghost in the Shell.

Why limit the tech to monitor the bio-signatures of the person wearing it?  What if it could be designed to do something more?  Next generation cybersex. Take control of someone else's body. Transmit ideas and thoughts not just in terms of sight and sound, but also touch across vast distances.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Correct me if wrong,

Is this some kind of "extension" for medical RFID chips so they can be able to read vitals?

as far as i know all an RFID chip can do is link you to an external database of stored information about a person, that would be great if they could link the 2 together i think this just reads your vitals! ( i know i Australia they tried to release a health card that stored your information, so hospitals could easily share it. but people got up in arms about privacy breach's :blink: .)

Correct me if wrong,

This is different- they would be able to monitor. RFID chips are being used now and they just store data.

Uhhh no thanks. As a Christian this is an eerie reminder of what is ahead.

Every time I see it... poor floppy

poor floppy?

I mean his profile pic

0673c95507b8ff4b03505bc5a6e5ccf3_1.gif

Ohhhhh :) 

cdvsfloppydisk.gif

Uhhh no thanks. As a Christian this is an eerie reminder of what is ahead.

I'm a strong believer of "Verbesserung durch Fortschritte der Technologie"

I'm a strong believer of "Verbesserung durch Fortschritte der Technologie"

progress by improving  :)

progress by improving  :)

The opposite of ZFT from Fringe.

Zerstörung durch Fortschritte der Technologie