What genre of game can you just not put down?

Virtual01

any Counterstrike game; there is always someone that is better than you and that damned feeling of being the best always keeps me playing.  Same with TF2

CPU: i7 - 5930k  GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti  MOBO: MSI XPower AC X99 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB  Boot Drive: M.2 SM951 512GB Storage: 850 Pro 1TB SSD PSU: EVGA 1000W Case: TT Core X9 CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate Case Fans: 2x Cooler Master 200mm Fan, 5x Cougar Vortex 120mm, 4x Be quiet! Pure Wings 140mm Peripherals: Corsair K70 and G5 Mouse

When bf4 and bf3 came out, I could not get off it.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

I absolutely love puzzle games. I download one from the app store as soon as I finish my current one. Portal 2 was the best thing that ever happened to my puzzle gaming life. 

League of Legends or any tycoon game :)

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Visual Novel.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz Processor | CPU Air Cooler:Thermalright Assassin X 120 Refined SE | Motherboard:MSI B450M GAMING PLUS MATX AM4

Memory:G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2x16GB)  DDR4-3200 | GPU:PowerColor Fighter Radeon RX 7600 8 GB Video Card

Storage #1:Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD (OS driver) | Storage #2: Silicon Power A60 1TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVMe (Anything else)

Case:Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L | Case Fan: 3x Thermalright TL-C12C (2x intake fans, 1x exhaust fan)

Power Supply:Corsair CXM (2015) 450W Bronze 80 Plus |OS:MS Windows10 (64-bit) | Monitor: ASUS VG275 27” 1080p 75 Hz FreeSync

A good physics packed car game.

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

NBA 2k. Shit is so addicting. So much content. So much variation game to game. You can start a franchise, play the Cavs at the beginning of the season, and if in season 2 they fire David Blatt and lose Lebron, Kyrie and Love (One or all of them) to injury or free agency, their entire game plan changes. They call different plays, they run a different offense, they focus on completely different things. It's fucking nuts how different each team plays depending on who is injured and who has been traded. 

Four years into one of my franchises, the Kings became insane. The stars aligned and Draymond Green became a 92 Overall somehow. They got him and their entire offense changed to incorporate him. They moved to a 4-1 motion offense to get him the ball on the perimeter. And it all comes down to who each team has as their coach (There are hundreds in 2k and they all run a different playbook) and who you have on each team. If you play the Lakers  in 2015, Kobe gets the ball every possession and shoots almost every possession. In 2016, they shift to a motion offense designed to give everyone touches since he almost always retires after the first season. Shit is nuts and franchises are different every fucking time you play. 

Any open-world RPG will suck me in for hundreds of hours. I've sacrificed months of my life to stuff like Fallout 4, The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 and Skyrim 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  Graphics Card: MSI GTX 980 ti 6gb OC  Ram: 16gb Corsair DDR4  Case: Corsair Air 540 white 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/PVxYcf

Sandbox games, for obvious reasons

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

FPS, i can play Insurgency for hours

Insurgency is life. Until you're the only person on your team with smoke on the attacking side of push.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Strategy game's and FPS's, I have over 1700 hours of Battlefield 4 and Paradox games.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

In total brutal honesty, there have only been three games that have engrossed me so much that I stayed up past midnight.

Ori and the Blind Forest,

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (emulated with 4x MSAA and 2x native res, of course)

and Minecraft.

I prefer open-world games, but I want very specific kinds of open-world games. Either a sandbox game as simple as Minecraft, or a 3rd-person slasher like Twilight Princess, but with greater control of the camera.

Magic duels.....

My Rig: - Gigabyte Z97 X5 MB / Core i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz - Water Cooled Coolmaster AIO Loop (Push - Pull Config)/ 8GB Corsair Dominator ram at 2400Mhz / Palit Jetsteam GTX 980 OC edition / 128GB SSD OS / Program Drive + 2 TB hard drive storage / Win 10

Dont really play many games now, but I hold RTS' to my heart cause the 1st game I got addicted to was Total Annihilation, I also love C&C Tiberium Wars. But the longest running game I've played the most hours on was League Of Legends (started half way in season 1 and stopped playing at the beginning of what ever season it is currently) 

I also was heavily into FPS games such as Soldier Front, A.V.A, Crossfire and CSS but I outgrew the FPS genre, also it was the only genre of games that I got angry playing so it wasnt good for me to play.

I don't really play anymore games, but when I do, I feel it's difficult to quit playing Skyrim. Fun thing is that I never used to be into RPGs until Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

no specific genre, just whatever game i happen to be playing.

back in the day it was Diablo 2:LoD, then i almost failed out of highschool to GuildWars 1, then it was Mass Effect, and a few other games. Now im playing Assassins Creed:Syndicate and really enjoying it.  Fiance keeps wanting me to do shit with her and im just like 'after this mission babe' 'thats what you said 3 hours ago'

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.