Fast Food Prices?

Moondrelor

So I think most common fast food price around here is 8 bucks...

However I just ate at a place called Five Guys for the first time and it cost me 15 bucks!!!

Fuck me over and call me piggy bank.

As if we all use dollars :lol: Here two Chinese meals cost around £15 with some extras like chips and prawn crackers.

Depends on what fast food you get. 

If you go to McDonald's a meal will set you back a bit over 10$.

But if you go to a local pizza place you can get pizza for about 8$ and a pita for about 3$.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

here it depends what you'd consider fast food.

mcdo or similar usually sets you back around €7 for a meal that "suffices"

a local fries take away will set you back about €3-€10 depending on how fat you want to feel afterwards

chinese food isnt very much "fast food" in belgium, so prices are usually €10+ for a dish

pizza generally goes for around €7-€15 depending on where you live

Five guys is worth $15 cause its that much better than other fast food places that cost $5-10

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Price in Quebec ATM mcdonald's meal (Big mac for example) 8.99$ + GST (5%) + QST (9.975%) ---> funiest part the QST applied AFTER the GST, so you pay a tax on a TAX --- sounds fishy isnt it!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Five guys is worth $15 cause its that much better than other fast food places that cost $5-10

I have to admit it was pretty good, but damn... My purse. Owch... I still hear it crying. :(

I can eat at McDonald's for about $5 +tax, that's burger+medium fries+large drink.

Most other places (exc. Chick-Fil-A) it's about $7 +tax for a meal like that. Sometimes $8.

I used to be quite active here.

I can eat at McDonald's for about $5 +tax, that's burger+medium fries+large drink.

Most other places (exc. Chick-Fil-A) it's about $7 +tax for a meal like that. Sometimes $8.

Yeah but those meals are god tier compared to McDonald... lol

I'm not a huge fan of fast food, but it usually costs me around $5-7 at McDonalds. What a rip-off.

I could get tonkatsu, rice, soup and water for ¥720 (less than $6) in Japan. That is real value for food. Properly filling, delicious, and actually good for you.

yeah depends on the food, a full McDonalds large meal is like £4.50 

A Chinese takeaway £8-15

Fish and chips £8-12

Pizza £3 - £20 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I think 5 guys tastes pretty meh. In n out tastes better and is cheap too. Just my two cents though

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

I'm not a huge fan of fast food, but it usually costs me around $5-7 at McDonalds. What a rip-off.

I could get tonkatsu, rice, soup and water for ¥720 (less than $6) in Japan. That is real value for food. Properly filling, delicious, and actually good for you.

Yeah, I rarely go out and eat. I'm the typical asian, "Y u waste da moneh!". Rice and beef and zaub dej as we say it. Which, I guess is similar to I think it's called water crest in english? I can make 4 meals for 6 dollars.

Not to mention 100 pound rice bag. Feed me for a good while. Haha

I think 5 guys tastes pretty meh. In n out tastes better and is cheap too. Just my two cents though

There is a place called CookOut around here, which I believe is very similar to In-n-Out. 

Cookout is much cheaper than FiveGuys and it taste just as good. And I get a badass milkshake :)

Five Guys is pretty good imo, considering I'm not a fan of burgers. (I mean, compare it to a burger from a family restaurant - not that much more expensive, if at all)At least they use proper potatoes from Idaho.

Maybe I'm just spoiled. No sales tax is soooooo nice sometimes. =w=

Yeah, I rarely go out and eat. I'm the typical asian, "Y u waste da moneh!". Rice and beef and zaub dej as we say it. Which, I guess is similar to I think it's called water crest in english? I can make 4 meals for 6 dollars.

Not to mention 100 pound rice bag. Feed me for a good while. Haha

100lbs of rice lasts soooooo looooong... It's the ideal bulk staple. All you have to do is cook it, you don't have to grind, mix and bake it.

100lbs of rice lasts soooooo looooong... It's the ideal bulk staple. All you have to do is cook it, you don't have to grind, mix and bake it.

It's beautiful :) I just set my coffee bean container on top of it to keep the bugs out of the bag. I also got a garden where I grow some foods, and soon I hope to have some land in South Carolina to have my own rice farm.

Price in Quebec ATM mcdonald's meal (Big mac for example) 8.99$ + GST (5%) + QST (9.975%) ---> funiest part the QST applied AFTER the GST, so you pay a tax on a TAX --- sounds fishy isnt it!

Vouch that.

5 euro for a student big mac meal ;) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?