Mechanical Keyboard and Gaming Mouse

Waterspear65

Which of these keyboards is better and is tenkeyless good or bad?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009C98NPY?keywords=g710&qid=1448931634&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448931767&sr=8-1&keywords=cm+quickfire

I am also looking into getting a new mouse but I have no idea what to get

-40$
-blue and black/just black color scheme

At that price, get a K70 or BlackWidow

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I'd go with the Quickfire if you play FPS competitive games alot, the tenkeyless will give you more space for your mouse

both are great keyboards though, go for what you liek the best

liek?

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

I don't like either of them more of a Raptor K40 type of guy and tenkeyless is supposed to be better for playing game because of the position of your arms something but if you use the number pad a lot I would get on with it.

bruh i type fast

giphy.gif

Solitaire. 

What are you looking to do with the mouse? If gaming, take a look at the G502. It depends how you hold your mouse too. 

Mionix makes really good mice. Look in to that.

What layout are you looking to have with your keyboard? 

Razer Deathadder Original

Intel Core i5 4590Gigabyte GA-970 Ax4 4GB DDR3 Crucial Balistix SportGigabyte Windforce GTX 970 | 3 TB of HDD | Enermax CoenusEVGA 500 Watt 80 Plus | Windows 10 | Razer Black Widow Tournament EditionLogitech G502 Proteus Core | Audio Technica M50x | Tonor BM 700 Nikon D3400 

CompTIA A+ Certified

In the future, please be careful about posting a topic multiple times. If the page seems like it's not loading, go to a different section of the forum and you should see it posted - please don't spam the post button as it will post the thread multiple times even if you can't see it visually.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I am looking into getting a new mouse but I have no idea what to get

-40$

-blue and black/just black color scheme

I would TOTALLY recommend the G302 Daedalus Prime. For you especially, since it is a black mouse, with blue led's. It has 2 programmable buttons, on the fly DPI, and its own free software! I have it myself and would totally recommend it.

Link:   http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Daedalus-Prime-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00OHJY7C2 

In fact i am using it right now!

Please trust me on this. It's a great mouse!

There's no need to post as much as you are. Put it all your Peripherals related posts in one thread.

While I will vouch for the G710(non plus, mine has MX blues) as a great keyboard, I only bought it because it was 50 bucks on black Friday. I was actually planning on the Quickfire TK otherwise. It takes up less space, if you're not crunching numbers fairly often, the numpad is kind of pointless to have, IMO. The quickfire also feels super solid, and doesn't look outlandish like the “h4rdc0re g43mer” look that the g710 seems to aim for.

CPU: i7 7700k @ 4.9GHz Cooling: NZXT Kraken X62 RAM: 16 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 Case:Phanteks Evolv TG

What is a good mmo mouse under 50$? I was considering the utechsmart venus or the corsair m95 or the logitech g600.