Star Wars Battlefront: So Close Yet So Far

MastuhWaffles

Yeah.. It really seems the flying was aimed towards being easy, but they just made it more difficult.

I feel like dragging the controller out to test just for the flying.. Keyb+MS is kinda ridiculous. Not that I think a controller would be much better.

I've tried connecting to servers about 20 times today, not once have I been put in a local server :(

Really stops me playing the game.... and I do actually enjoy it for the 'Casual" fun stress relief (Kinda what COD offers in gameplay, the quick casual bash)

Just Run n Gun till ur done :)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Getting shafted left right and center. In 90 games played, only 10 have been local games.

Always seeing 220-250ms with the network overlay in pretty much every game.

NO Server browser is the killer for me, Not being able to choose the latency I wanna play at.

I have the same experience as this, 100% the same.

/I've done the known fix's too, GoogleDNS and Opened ports... Nothing has changed.

I'm stuck in the middle too.

I have connection issues, it puts me on servers with 200+ ping and it makes a huge different because of the blaster delay.