I want to die but im scared of whats happens after

Andrew Storlie

What do you mean by "sure to be some on the opposite end of the spectrum" ? I'm not sure I understand.

In our cases, everything that could've gone right evidently did, in other people's cases, everything that could've gone wrong did. Basically I'm sure some people were a lot less lucky & ended up dead from far less.

In our cases, everything that could've gone right evidently did, in other people's cases, everything that could've gone wrong did. Basically I'm sure some people were a lot less lucky & ended up dead from far less.

Well, probably, yeah. My dad knew one guy that had a little accident in his car, the dude that hit him drove literally 30-40km/h but he hit his head unluckily, in a unlucky spot and died from brain damage. His car almost didn't look like it had any accident at all apparently. Well, such is life ^^

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

thats the most immature, triggering and offensive thing I've ever seen posted on this forums.

I kindly ask you to remove that picture before you give someone an idea of sorts.

Looks like goldy did It for me :P

I

"Oh hey! That's a great idea!" & then slit their wrist with the LTT window still open.

Haha :P

I also love racist jokes about black people, that doesn't make me a racist, they're just hilarious. reddit.com/r/blackpeopletwitter

Oh, that's a bummer, hope the said person is okay, I don't understand though how does one fail to suicide, it's easier to kill yourself than people realize

I joke about all stereotypes and races :P Even myself... Not on the Interwebz though, filled with PC police... :P

Looks like goldy did It for me :P

Yes I did.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

What happens when you put out a flame?

The flame doesn't go anywhere, it just stops, that's the same for life.

If you are afraid of death, and want to believe you're going somewhere after you die, you're not only afraid of dead, but also afraid of life itself.

If you accept death you accept life, there's no need to believe in something because you're afraid of death.

Once your brain shuts down, that's it, you're done.

What did you felt 20 years before you were born?, that's the same you're going to feel after you die.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

When people say they're contemplating suicide, want to die, etc..

marijuana-but-why-o.gif

Life can be sh*t. So tell whatever life you're living to go f*ck itself and lead a different one. Whole lotta world out there, and trust me, it's a shame if you missed it.

You might have been played a bad hand, no reason you can't just go to a different table.

For those who say it's a lot harder than it sounds... No, it's a lot easier.

Here's a bunch of pictures of awesome stuff. If nothing intrigues you, you really need to get out of whatever crappy situation you're in and start over somewhere.

23ss2.jpg

Sky watching

9-colectivo-coffee.jpg

F*cking caffeine.

supercell-mt-tornado.jpg

Storm chasing is love... Storm chasing is life...

bostonwaterfront.jpg

Boston is also love...

thailand-jungle.jpg

Not my cup of tea but Jungles look damn good don't they?

mountain_mods_case_mod_watercooled_gamin

This is a tech forum after all...

Retrofret-Guitars-Mandolins-String-Instr

Music is what saved me.

McDonnell_XF-85_Goblin-side.jpg

We're the only planet in the universe where this thing exists.

I'll stop now, mods will give me h8.

As for an afterlife, I have yet to hear of a decent theory that sounds remotely pleasant. Better to live life to the fullest :D

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

OK so I have a theory. Does anyone remember how they were before they were born? No right? So there has never been a moment in your life where you felt absolutely nothing? The answer to that is also a no. So when you die you have to feel something. Even of its pain or happienens it has to be something. If you don't feel anything then you have no sense of time therefor time will pass so quickly that you will oventiouly get to a point you feel something. I picture death to be very similar to going to sleep. When you sleep you feel as if a second went by and you wake up even if it was 10 hours. So when you die I imagine it feels like a second has gone by :) and you wake up to something

Thx for all the replies. Im sorry to say this isnt a joke or attention. I hoesntly dont see the point of living anymore. Im going with the hope of just nothing like before i was born. Thx you LTT for the community and help with my technical questions. Peace be with you all

Thx for all the replies. Im sorry to say this isnt a joke or attention. I hoesntly dont see the point of living anymore. Im going with the hope of just nothing like before i was born. Thx you LTT for the community and help with my technical questions. Peace be with you all

I believe where you see the end, I see your beginning... if you choose it.  See, there never was a point to living.  We just live.  Any direction we take is of our own choosing. 

I find it somewhat funny that you are realizing a truth to life (there is no point) and you feel it is the end of anything worthwhile.  The more truth you find, the more truth you can find.  Like a cascading tree of knowledge. 

Do you understand what I mean?  ;):)

Of course there's no point. There doesn't have to be a point, that's not a good enough reason to stop doing it. All it means is there's all the more reason to try and have fun while we're here. Go see someone who can talk to you, who can help you see life in a different light. It's step one towards not throwing away something incredibly valuable. 

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Hey... is that Alan Watts I'm sensing?

You got good taste for having watched that. It's a pretty common analogy though so I don't think I can give any one person credit for it.

Well good luck, and all the best. Whichever way you choose.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Do not kill yourself if the Bible is right you go to hell! D:

The bible actually says nothing about "Hell", Hell is just something that Catholic church began to falsely teach hundreds of years ago in order to make people keep coming to church....kinda messed up IMO

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Any theories or beliefs?

You die and then you transform into a chunk of flesh. Then they put you six feet under. Then yiur body tissue will melt and you turn to bones. Then they take you out and put you in a small box.

The end.

If you mean adterlife, there is none. We have one go at life. Savour it.

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

You don't see the point of living anymore?, dude, the fact that we all only have only one life should be enough to make you find purpose in this one and only life you get.

Sure we all are going to miss a lot of things, but since we're just going to stop existing, there's no point in worrying about that, make the most out of this life you have.

Just think how many people died before seeing man on the moon?, a lot of people missed that, hell, a lot of people never thought about flying from one part of the world to another.

We may never see flying cars or Half-Life 3 in our lifetime but that's how life is.

Don't worry about death and enjoy life.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Guess just dont die then. Living life forever 10/10 would do again.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

Why do you want to die when there's so much hentai in the world?

Seriously, as a biological creature you have one job and one job only. To live till your body gives out. Don't fuck it up.

I can't say I'm too worried about what happens after one dies. Your brain shuts down and all awareness is lost. That's it.

I'm afraid of dying because of the things I might miss out on like more boners, beers I haven't drunk yet and games I'm yet to play.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

So Edgy XDDDD

OT: shit happens, get a hobby and focus on that.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

You don't see the point of living anymore?, dude, the fact that we all only have only one life should be enough to make you find purpose in this one and only life you get.

Sure we all are going to miss a lot of things, but since we're just going to stop existing, there's no point in worrying about that, make the most out of this life you have.

Just think how many people died before seeing man on the moon?, a lot of people missed that, hell, a lot of people never thought about flying from one part of the world to another.

We may never see flying cars or Half-Life 3 in our lifetime but that's how life is.

Don't worry about death and enjoy life.

Sometimes people do all the things they wanna do in life and they see no reason to live any longer than that - I understand that it can be hard to accept, but I am in no place to deny someone the right to end their life based on that idea. Furthermore, I may also be a supporter of Assisted Suicide.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

An arrow must be pulled backwards in order to be shot forward. If you feel like life is pulling you back, and things aren't going well, it means you are soon going to be shot forward

What happens after that? Well, for you, nothing. What happens to your soul is comparable to what happens to RAM when you switch off the power. The data ceases to exist. It doesn't go to heaven, or hell. Those were made up so people wouldn't be afraid of death, because there's no sense in fear when the situation cannot be changed. All there will be left is the empty vessel that used to be you, and all the people that loved you, around you, in tears. It's not a pretty picture, but death is never pretty. I should know, because as a med student I've already seen my fair share of it. 

This is probably the only logical answer as to what'll happen after death. And believing that there is an afterlife won't help your current life since you're just blocking out the issues, best thing to do is make positive changes in your life style or talk to a professional.

Mid-range Emulation Gaming and Video Rendering PC

[CPU] i7 4790k 4.7GHz & 1.233v Delidded w/ CLU & vice method [Cooling] Corsair H100i [Mobo] Asus Z97-A [GPU] MSI GTX 1070 SeaHawk X[RAM] G.Skill TridentX 2400 9-11-11-30 CR1 [PSU] Corsair 750M