Star Wars Battlefront was awesome

thorpj

You cannot see my points, and I cannot see your points. I see no reason to continue to debate this.

Me neither.

Perhaps you should go and play some more battlefield..

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Me neither.

Perhaps you should go and play some more battlefield..

I played over 300 hours of bf3, and got in 48 hours of bf4 while waiting for battlefront to launch. I played the beta the ton, and when it launched played for another 20 hours give or take. I've played all of these games mate.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I played over 300 hours of bf3, and got in 48 hours of bf4 while waiting for battlefront to launch. I played the beta the ton, and when it launched played for another 20 hours give or take. I've played all of these games mate.

Then you're clearly off your rocker. Mate

nuff said. 

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

It's a sh*tty cash grab from EA and I would give it max 5/10 because it has nothing new or inovative to offer. Heck I wouldn't even call it a decent game.

Other big FPS games like BF, COD, ARMA, etc. you can tell what makes each of these different from each other and what makes each one unique. 

For example:

BF is known for big epic battles with 64 player on big conquest maps with lots of vehicular warfare and destructible evnironments. Also you need some teamwork to win.

COD is known to be a fast paced arcade shooter and while a lot of people don't like COD for those who just want to casually play a very fast paced game for a couple of hrs they will like it.

ARMA is a simulator so it's for people that want some of the most realistic shooter gameplay.

Battlefront(2015 Battlefront not the old ones) is a game with no point to it, it's a brainless pew pew game where you just mindlessly walk around the map and shoot people, not to mention it has only 4 maps and none of those even look good(layout wise) it's just terrain with some hills and valleys. The dogfighting is so simplified it's all crap you don't even have to learn to do the maneuvers just press the F keys and that's all there is to it.

The game looks great and has awesome sound but that's it. I will definitely not pay 60 bucks for a game that will have me bored before I reach 10 hours of gameplay. And they want 50 bucks for the season pass. And they are gona milk the crap out of the Battlefront franchise with more sequels coming later in a few years.

Come on people don't let EA get away with your money with this sh*t. There are many better games that came out this year and will come out soon.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

It's a sh*tty cash grab from EA and I would give it max 5/10 because it has nothing new or inovative to offer. Heck I wouldn't even call it a decent game.

Other big FPS games like BF, COD, ARMA, etc. you can tell what makes each of these different from each other and what makes each one unique. 

For example:

BF is known for big epic battles with 64 player on big conquest maps with lots of vehicular warfare and destructible evnironments. Also you need some teamwork to win.

COD is known to be a fast paced arcade shooter and while a lot of people don't like COD for those who just want to casually play a very fast paced game for a couple of hrs they will like it.

ARMA is a simulator so it's for people that want some of the most realistic shooter gameplay.

Battlefront(2015 Battlefront not the old ones) is a game with no point to it, it's a brainless pew pew game where you just mindlessly walk around the map and shoot people, not to mention it has only 4 maps and none of those even look good(layout wise) it's just terrain with some hills and valleys. The dogfighting is so simplified it's all crap you don't even have to learn to do the maneuvers just press the F keys and that's all there is to it.

The game looks great and has awesome sound but that's it. I will definitely not pay 60 bucks for a game that will have me bored before I reach 10 hours of gameplay. And they want 50 bucks for the season pass. And they are gona milk the crap out of the Battlefront franchise with more sequels coming later in a few years.

Come on people don't let EA get away with your money with this sh*t. There are many better games that came out this year and will come out soon.

You've summed up exactly why i'm looking forward to the next Battlefront :)

Although, i disagree on the cash grab thing. That's just the hive mind mentality of people hating on EA.

You've summed up exactly why i'm looking forward to the next Battlefront :)

Although, i disagree on the cash grab thing. That's just the hive mind mentality of people hating on EA.

I hope the sequel will have something interesting to offer. It's not like I want to hate it. I would really appreciate an awesome new Star Wars game.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I hope the sequel will have something interesting to offer. It's not like I want to hate it. I would really appreciate an awesome new Star Wars game.

Yeah, i don't get the "love to hate" mentality...

It's a shame that the new SWBF didn't live up to [my] expectations. But alas, i'll be playing SWBF2 at a LAN party, which is fine by me.

Happens to me EVERY TIME as well! All today, nothing but excess latency!

So... yeah..... I'm not having any fun at all.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz