How do you clean a sticky keyboard?

Austin Powers

As title says, I've been cleaning it with a damp cloth and it still comes back after long hours of typing. One more thing, I sprayed insecticide under my desk to prevent mosquitoes bugging me during the night. I never spray on the keyboard though. Now my subwoofer also starts to get oily+sticky. Cleaning with damp cloth also won't help.

So now my issues is :

How to clean a sticky keyboard?(Cleaning with damp cloth won't help)

Subwoofer I noticed it's oily+sticky because I sprayed insecticide when I start to clean them. 

Pull the keys with a key puller and wash and soak the keys with warm soapy water.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I usually clean my keyboard with rubbing alcohol or Windex. The rubbing alcohol especially works wonders. Remember to pull the keys off first

Edit: Don't use rubbing alcohol if the characters are printed on the keys

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I use a couple drops of rubbing alcohol in the switches and spam them. I've heard of people putting keyboards in the dishwasher, which sounds like an easy way to get them clean =P

lol, because that's the real reason the keys are sticky...

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Pull out the keys and use a couple of tissues soaked in soap like fracking said