My new R4

Excon

SO, the reasoning behind the new case was that my motherboard died (ASrock Z77 Extreme 3). When I ordered my motherboard I decided its also time for a new case since i hated my CM Storm Scout 2. Sadly there was an issue where the black R4 didn't ship from NCIX for 2 weeks because they where -15 on stock so I made the switch to the titanium and they overnighted it to me. So here it is (specs are in my signature). Sorry about some of the picture quality a SLR is in my near future

So here's my build before the R4

i290xv.jpg

How it sat on my desk for 2 weeks :(

w6xc8z.jpg

IT FINALLY ARRIVED!

bdlavs.jpg

Furious unboxing started

qo66w9.jpg

Preparing the MOBO

2z85cgl.jpg

Getting the MOBO mounted then unmounted because the front panel connectors got messed up

2hnmgs2.jpg

Everything is starting to come together :D

2n715ja.jpg

Behind the motherboard tray :S

657rwy.jpg

And here is the finished product

zwgco7.jpg

I pride myself on the cleanest cable management I can do but  the back suffers. I hope you enjoys enjoy the system and if you have any more suggestions let me know

So after some more small things here is the finished product:

10mk954.jpg

jrtqbt.jpg

Looks good man.

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

Very nice build my good friend very clean for only spending 2 hours on it :3

i5-4670k 4.5 Ghz 1.25v | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 4x4 Gigs of Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600Mhz | Gigabyte 980 Ti Reference 1503 Core/ 7796 Effective Memory | H100i w/stock fans | EVGA Supernova 1000w G1 | Samsung 840 120Gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair Force LX 128Gb SSD | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | DT 990 Pro 250Ohm | Blue Snowball | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G600 | Acer H236HL BID x 3

Remove the PSU sticker and possibly the GPU reactor ( tests have shown it does nothing basically...) than it would be a super clean and amazing build. Just my opinion if you like it the way it is just leave it nice build.

Interested in Business and Technology

Remove the PSU sticker and possibly the GPU reactor ( tests have shown it does nothing basically...) than it would be a super clean and amazing build. Just my opinion if you like it the way it is just leave it nice build.

I like the LED's on the reactor but yea i'm going to take off the PSU sticker thanks :D

hate...cm storm scout 2...????? I just modded my window on mine today :3

Looks good though.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I like the LED's on the reactor but yea i'm going to take off the PSU sticker thanks :D

Can you take a shot with the window on and the system powered i really would like to see it in it's full glory :P

Interested in Business and Technology

hate...cm storm scout 2...????? I just modded my window on mine today :3

Looks good though.

I bought acrylic and everything and planned on modding it but never got around to it.

My build will never look as good as that. (I'm using chopsticks to support my GPU).

I bought acrylic and everything and planned on modding it but never got around to it.

I literally went out to Lowes and bought everything except the U channel so I ordered that online and I'm just waiting on that. It was not easy though and I do have a few scratches I need to fill in with sharpie, but that's my own fault :P

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

So sad :( no am3+ nice looking mobo with a shield :(

Nice rig tho :D

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Looks sweet man!

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Awesome set-up and really nice clean build :d.

So glad you got rid of that brown asrock, I was so set on getting one but I couldn't handle the browness

Well done, looks nice.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

Well done, looks nice.

Scorpion is better

On topic

Good Job. Black is awesome

Scorpion is better

On topic

Good Job. Black is awesome

Scorpion is my lesser.

Still a good build, haha.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

2zyj0wz.jpg

My entire setup

Very nice desk - like the black&white theme. Dunno why i would be afraid to sit under that TV on top.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!