EA is already planning more Battlefront games

The Season Pass is similar to Battlefields PREMIUM.

So who cares.

I think BF4 was worth the $60 and $50 premium.

There was enough content to justify the initial cost, although I thought the campaign was trash.

I think BF4 was worth the $60 and $50 premium.

There was enough content to justify the initial cost, although I thought the campaign was trash.

I agree but people are getting so UP IN ARMS about it, and its pretty much the same pricing.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I agree but people are getting so UP IN ARMS about it, and its pretty much the same pricing.

4 maps, no campaign  

game is seriously lacking depth and content, i doubt there will be 15k players (all platforms) left after the second dlc releases

A reskin of bf4 would actually have been better than what we actually got. Battlefront is disgusting in all aspects except the aesthetic. A real shame. Welp, they aren't getting my money, that's for sure.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

4 maps, no campaign  

game is seriously lacking depth and content, i doubt there will be 15k players (all platforms) left after the second dlc releases

DLC that was planned before the launch of a game-especially one with so little content after launch-means that a lot was cut out of it to be sold separately.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Also, the way SWBF is at the moment, its like its Ubisoft's dream game. All graphics and fuck all else.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

4 maps, no campaign  

although frankly, if the campaign was going to be battlefield style it might be good riddance. Not that it matters if mp sucks balls like it does

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I still don't understand the fucking salt that's behind Battlefront. Bitch, if you don't like that it's a reboot and a reskin of Battlefield 4, go cry about it over there.

You know why people don't like it

Because many reasons stated already......mine being that it seriously looks like battlefield 4....It really doesn't fit the style of the classic Battlefront games TBH

Also 60$ for 4 maps and lacking campaign.....From what I have seen lack of good content in Battlefront multiplayer also...

Everyone has the right to express their opinion about the game even when its reasonable for most of the time..So don't tell everyone to not complain about it when they pretty much have the right to especially with EA's sketchy crap

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

No you won't.

I still enjoy it, against bots it's boring but when you install the multi-player mod it's fun again. Space battles can be huge (64p is the usual size, a streamer once got 64v64 with his fans.. that was chaos to watch) and they're fun. After a while, a ground battle is welcome, but they fill a niche that (apparently, look at the subreddit) lots of people wanted.

I used to be quite active here.

Thirdly, it's not battlefront III. It's a reboot. Have you actually played it?

Most reboots at least have a spec of the thing before it. What Battlefront is, that's an insult to reboots. Battlefront is a pretty game, rushed out to please stock holders. Damn, it looks good, but I got bored of it in a week and made it my first returned game on Origin EVER. It's like Battlefield 4 was, I got bored until the DLC came out (actually, that's the AAA industry in general.)

Now, that doesn't mean I'm gonna buy it on sale (because I will,) but it means something. DICE makes great games, but this one was soooooo casual and lame that I couldn't stand it. I'm with this guy:

If you need me, I'll be enjoying space battles and singleplayer campaign on Battlefront II. Y'know, features that were available 10 years ago, and should've be included in Battlefront III. Just sayin'.

All except for the part on playing the single player campaign, that was boring AF.

Most reboots at least have a spec of the thing before it. What Battlefront is, that's an insult to reboots. Battlefront is a pretty game, rushed out to please stock holders. Damn, it looks good, but I got bored of it in a week and made it my first returned game on Origin EVER. It's like Battlefield 4 was, I got bored until the DLC came out (actually, that's the AAA industry in general.)

Now, that doesn't mean I'm gonna buy it on sale (because I will,) but it means something. DICE makes great games, but this one was soooooo casual and lame that I couldn't stand it. I'm with this guy:

All except for the part on playing the single player campaign, that was boring AF.

My original point was it simply isn't called battlefront 3 :P. I agree with every one of those points, however they aren't "digging" for making more battlefronts. They signed a 10 year contract for a reason. I just really really hope the free DLC adds a lot of content. I'm enjoying it as a casual game to pass time after work.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

My original point was it simply isn't called battlefront 3 :P. I agree with every one of those points, however they aren't "digging" for making more battlefronts. They signed a 10 year contract for a reason. I just really really hope the free DLC adds a lot of content. I'm enjoying it as a casual game to pass time after work.

Oh. I can agree with that. Yeah, it's not Battlefront 3. Like I said in whichever post, I'm still gonna buy it on sale once a few DLCs are out (that's what I did with BF4) so that I can actually have fun. I think that it's too casual, I use Call of Duty as my casual game.. This game is just too easy.

Though, the Stormtroopers without helmets still bugs me.

I still don't understand the fucking salt that's behind Battlefront. Bitch, if you don't like that it's a reboot and a reskin of Battlefield 4, go cry about it over there.

I don't get the upset either. I think it's still good in terms of graphics and runs well on my gtx 760. The biggest complaint I have, and one that others have mentioned, is the lack of content. The maps they have were done well, but there should be more. Vehicle selection is lacking as well.

planning and making are two different things EA.... 

Intel Core i7 7800x @ 5.0 Ghz with 1.305 volts (really good chip), Mesh OC @ 3.3 Ghz, Fractal Design Celsius S36, Asrock X299 Killer SLI/ac, 16 GB Adata XPG Z1 OCed to  3600 Mhz , Aorus  RX 580 XTR 8G, Samsung 950 evo, Win 10 Home - loving it :D

Had a Ryzen before ... but  a bad bios flash killed it :(

MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G - i7 6820HK, 980m SLI, Gsync, 1080p, 16 GB RAM, 2x128 GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Win 10 home

Well I don't expect EA not to ruin the next one as well, I miss you Lucas Arts you guys made some great games. Also to all those who claim the current Battlefront has more than 4 maps, well yes that's true if you count taking a piece of a large map and calling it a new map counts.........EA why do you ruin all the things I love  :(

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Oh. I can agree with that. Yeah, it's not Battlefront 3. Like I said in whichever post, I'm still gonna buy it on sale once a few DLCs are out (that's what I did with BF4) so that I can actually have fun. I think that it's too casual, I use Call of Duty as my casual game.. This game is just too easy.

Though, the Stormtroopers without helmets still bugs me.

I'd say it's easy once you get a decent blaster and jump pack, but honestly, its a lot harder than the beta. Normally I'd easily be going 30-2(beta) but now it's more like 20-15. Still at the top of leaderboard though. I'd say it's pretty balanced. Other than Bobba Fett and explosions. Perhaps there'll be a game mode with more competition.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I don't get the upset either. I think it's still good in terms of graphics and runs well on my gtx 760. The biggest complaint I have, and one that others have mentioned, is the lack of content. The maps they have were done well, but there should be more. Vehicle selection is lacking as well.

True the game looks great in visuals (similar to BF4 from my view but I guess still great) and seems to run well.....but the upset is hugely about the content and other dlc related stuff which Dan doesn't seem to understand much from my POV and decides to hate on the haters without looking into the reason why they are hating...

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Just like them to think about releasing new games before even completing (adding a reasonable ammount of levels) their new released one.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

First they insult the good name of battlefront by releasing a reskin and tweak of BF4,

This is getting really tedious. It is absurd to claim Battlefront is in any way a reskin of Battlefield 4. If it were more like BF4, it might actually have had the mechanical depth, variety, and amount of content to be interesting. It might not be a great Battlefront game, but it's even further from being a Battlefield game.

Good.

I hope.

<3 Star Wars, EA had better not screw it up or heads will roll.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The next game is gonna be a revolution guys, ti's gonna have 5 maps at launch, that's one more for you money.

Sadly the old days of battlefront 2 are gone.

Main Rig : 5600X, NH-U14s, MSI B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI RTX 3070

Server : i7-7700k, Hyper 212 RGB, ASUS Prime z270, 16GB DDR4 2133, MSI GTX 1070