Best way to make money online?

S1L3nT

I've seen lots of posts about that but none of them were worked.. Just wanna know what is the best way to make money online? blogging? youtube videos? selling 3d stuff or whatever just post what you think is the best.

Finishing up my build...

There isn't really a way to make money online apart from being an online retailer or getting lucky and becoming big on YouTube.

If you're on about ads that say stuff like 'Mom works from home and gets £3000 a week' or something then they are just scams or virus websites.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Youtube is easy now since anyone can get youtube partnership, but there is a catch you must own all the copyrights or provide you have permission to use something that is copyrighted

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

playing Gmod, 10 cents an hour! yeah!

(steam trading cards)

I've seen lots of posts about that but none of them were worked.. Just wanna know what is the best way to make money online? blogging? youtube videos? selling 3d stuff or whatever just post what you think is the best.

Best way is to sell people ways to make money online.

Error: 410

There isn't, you are better off getting a job and if you are lucky and are a good trusting employee, depending on the job they might allow you to work at home. That's what happened with me and my job.

You could come up with some kind of anti-ageing technique, be careful though, dermatologists will hate you! 

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Advertisements. Through successful YouTube videos or on a website you created. That's the best way. However both of those things require superior popularity to make eve a little bit. For instance, Linus Tech Tips is an incredibly popular YouTube channel, but Linus wouldn't get any more than $200,000 revenue. He then has to pay 3 staff plus himself. There is not much profitability on the internet yet

EDIT: Or go through your junk email and you can find amazing information like I just found...

Remember the gains from our recent recommendations! This Company is Making us Money!!! Trade Date: Thursday, August 22nd, 2013Long Term Target Price: .60Closed at: .19Trade: M_O NKCompany Name: MONARCHY RESOURCES INC This Stock is ready for HUGE short squeeze! Mid-day Mega Breakout Alert!!! 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Youtube is easy now since anyone can get youtube partnership, but there is a catch you must own all the copyrights or provide you have permission to use something that is copyrighted

I wouldn't say it is easy at all. Maybe if your doing it for fun and as a hobby you will have some extra cash in your pocket every month.

This is illegal, and therefore not at all endorsed by me, but you hack to steal peoples information and sell to an online crime syndicate. Very stupid.

The master of of chaos, fear, and erm... Pandas.

For instance, Linus Tech Tips is an incredibly popular YouTube channel, but Linus wouldn't get any more than $200,000 revenue. He then has to pay 3 staff plus himself. There is not much profitability on the internet yet

It's a shame isn't it... Linus won't get any more than $200K in revenue.  So now we know why his hair is always so short.

Although the OP probably had good intentions, I don't think this form of communications is going to benefit your attempts at making money on/off the internet.

First, if one here was making money on the internet, they would be a bit guarded on sharing their information (too much competition for that same dollar bill)

Secondly, if your looking for work - like an 'at home' type job -  check out Incomeathome (.com), my sister is pulling down about $400/week (however I have no idea what she is doing for that)

Good luck!

YouTube might be easy, except for one small catch. You need to be big... REALLY big. And being "Good" doesn't necessarily guarantee that you'll make it big, because there are thousands of others out there just as good as you all trying to make it on YouTube.

Honestly, luck is the biggest factor in what determines which of the good channels actually becomes big.

@S1L3nT You want to make money? Get a real job. Focus on YouTube as a side project in your spare time, make as much content as you can, and try to set yourself apart. Being a good and interesting "personality" is the place to start. If people don't find you interesting, then they won't give 2 shits about your channel. One awesome video might become viral and get you over 100,000 views, but if you don't produce regular content, anyone who watched that video won't come back.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Googles new paid tech support, google it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

This is illegal, and therefore not at all endorsed by me, but you hack to steal peoples information and sell to an online crime syndicate. Very stupid.

Almost as 'stupid' for even suggesting it. 

(To the NSA - please give LordPandamonium one more chance, I'm sure he's a good person)

Hello, I am nigerian prince and I have internet business proposal for you

please to be private message your bank account information so we may encourage further business proposal. \

god bless, jesus be with you

signed ~ nigerian prince. 

idle in TF2 and get shitty virtual items and people will hand their asses to you, giving access to awesome games and money :L

Youtube is quite easy to get started making money since anyone can be a partner now. But like was said you must have permission if you are using copyright material or it must be OC.

Blogs can make you money from ads being on the site also. But you have to have a blog that interests people and would gain traffic. And for your one blog on cats or w/e there are hundreds of thousands of others with the exact same topic. You have to make yourself stand out and known to excel in the market. It had become very over saturated in the last 5 years and is difficult to get known.

If you have a good idea for something your best way would be to get involved in the social media parts of the internet. Come up with a name and make yourself a youtube channel, twitter, facebook, blogspot, and more to get your name out there and connect with people who might not use twitter but use facebook.

These things take time to get started but also merchandise is a huge income for many people especially on youtube. For some of these channels that is where a large portion of income comes from.

Many ways to make money but to start making enough to live on can take years or just a lucky day.

Selling things on Ebay is a viable way to make money. But I have no idea how one would get started with a venture such as that so I have no information sorry.

If you are to make money from ads on the internet you will come to hate adblock. Why do you think so many people on youtube are advertising in video instead of a pre-roll ad before the video now. 

This is a tech forum, not a monetizing forum. Mods please move this to the off topic section.

Calm down, if you feel something should be moved use the report button. Posting in the forum and calling out mods does nothing.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Go to craigslist and find a job in your local area. :D

Oh that sounds good

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

mine bitcoins

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Calm down, if you feel something should be moved use the report button. Posting in the forum and calling out mods does nothing.

I wasn't even raging. Don't tell me to calm down please :)

I already reported to the mods.

On topic: Most people will not reveal their money making secrets online. Like me.

You can buy virtual currencies at a low price, and sell them at a higher price.

I earn money on stocks, not much, but gets better and better :)

If you dont have time, make a sextape with pamela anderson.

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Sell yourself! You could start up the next apple and charge people and arm and a leg when it only costs an arm...

idle in TF2 and get shitty virtual items and people will hand their asses to you, giving access to awesome games and money :L

I'm sure that they fixed that, so now you have to be active in order to get items.