Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

I would be very happy to win this because I am using an OLD dual xeon system (they are P4 based...) to render and do 3d work.. I think this would dramaticly improve performance and allow me to complete me work in a MUCH faster time frame.

Also

Intel is awesome.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

The ultimate gaming system has to have a GTX Titan. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everyone.

I had to put a space between @ and my Twitter name because somehow my twitter handle shows up different after posting.

Facebook Share: Brady Wallace https://www.facebook.com/BradyWallace88/posts/432205506897258

Twitter Share: @ NascarFreak_3 https://twitter.com/NascarFreak_3/status/374178471557099521

Community Site Share: NascarFreak3 https://www.facebook.com/BradyWallace88/posts/432198886897920

1. Hi Linus, thanks for providing this contest for all of us, heh. Anyways, I actually go for a good graphics card when getting a gaming pc, I mean... What else would you get over that. obviously you need a good enough processor though.

3. Oh yea heres my tweet. @nuhruto https://twitter.com/Nuhruto/status/374198328017174528

Being more of a casual gamer my preference is how to get the most performance per dollar. always looking for the best thing I can either buy or build around a certain price point. Generally around 700. My current Budget is only about 550 and it includes an overclocked i5 at 3.8GHz. and a GTX 660. It is my no means fantastic performance, but it does what I need it to do for my level of gaming. Would I like more? Of course! However, sometimes money is an object. Wonderful discussions I have been seeing. This forum is great!

Would love one for my family in canada :D

Christopher Kruse | Webdeveloper (Interface & Applications)

i7 3770k (3233C Batch) @ 4.2ghz | Asus P8Z77 WS | Gigabyte 780 Ti OC  | Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 32GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB +2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB + Samsung 830 256GB + 4x WD30EFRX, 2x WD30EZRX, 1xWD20EARS | Corsair AX750 + Bitfenix Extensions | Fractal Design Define XL R2 + Xigmatec 3in3 Hotswap Cage | Noctua NH-D15 + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, 5x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM | Peripherals: Logitech G502 + Corsair K70 RGB + Red 40A-L O-Rings | Sound: Denon AVR 2807 via HDMI + 2x Nubert nuPro A-20 + 1x B&W CC6 Center | SoundMagic E10 | Jabra Speak 410

cool giveaway, not to be a bitch or anything but just wanted to add that it's not really a giveaway to the linus tech tips forums when it's canadian/usa only.

By this point all I look for is just a PC capable of running 120+ fps with a 120fps monitor now.

Thanks for this linus, youre awesome and I always prefer silence over over cooling perfomance in my gaming rigs. R4 is my second favorite case of all time!

Really hate that these things are always US or Canada only, rest of the world just gets screwed over because of 'shipping costs'.

*Multi-billion company gives away thousands of dollar's worth of equipment...

Can't ship across seas due to $20 fee*

Really hate that these things are always US or Canada only, rest of the world just gets screwed over because of 'shipping costs'.

*Multi-billion company gives away thousands of dollar's worth of equipment...

Can't ship across seas due to $20 fee*

What I look for in the ultimate gaming machine is good enough specs to play the games that I love!

i look for anything that has better performance then my laptop xD 

What I look for in a gaming machine is a small form factor but really packs a punch.

When I build a computer, I build it for silence. The ultimate gaming computer would be a silent, watercooled, gaming computer in a 900d!

Z87 Blue Beast - - - Intel 4670k at 4.4 GHZ - GTX 770 - MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX - Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum - Corsair 650D - Aquaero - H100i [CLICK]